Author Topic: Meanwhile, at the Old House...  (Read 4665 times)

Offline scout75

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • "Sociopathic spinster!" "Histrionic fop!"
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile, at the Old House...
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2002, 12:46:18 AM »
Midnite:

I'm not upset, nor is that even the issue; another member of this board communicated to me the kind of issues moderators must tackle from time to time (as you say--you answer e-mail from people wondering why something is left on the board while something else is taken off), so all I was trying to do is publicly state my position, i.e. where I'm coming from--as the kids say.

This little skit was simply my form of expression--my way of expressing my thoughts on a particular scene, done in what I hope is in an enjoyable, readable way. It is not meant to be made into a multiple part story--I have no such plans for this sketch or any would-be future sketch.

But all this back and forth has left me a bit confused as to whether I can do this in the future--and, quite frankly, has just worn me out.

So can I do this in the future...? It's still unclear to me, cuz I ain't all that bright.

Scout75
BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re:  OT:  Fan Fiction
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2002, 12:57:33 AM »
This little skit was simply my form of expression--my way of expressing my thoughts on a particular scene, done in what I hope is in an enjoyable, readable way. It is not meant to be made into a multiple part story--I have no such plans for this sketch or any would-be future sketch.

I understand.  And I'm glad you weren't upset.

So can I do this in the future...?

Please do!  I loved the last one, and it was obviously very popular.  I said in my post that it was never my intention to discourage you from writing and posting more of them, but oops, that's what I get for talking so much that I lost you [ignore]

Offline scout75

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2002, 01:07:43 AM »
Okay...[thumb]

I'm glad this is finally settled.

You know, if all the countries of the world watched Dark Shadows and settled their misunderstandings in such a civilized manner...oh, never mind. [spin]

Seriously though: this has worn me out--and I need a nap before Angel.  ;)

BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...

Offline Angelique_s_Sis

• Junior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2002, 05:33:42 AM »
;D ;D

Scout75 - that was hysterical!   I loved it!   :)

Connie

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2002, 07:55:49 AM »

But all this back and forth has left me a bit confused as to whether I can do this in the future--and, quite frankly, has just worn me out.

Quentin says:

"Well, I'm plum tuckered out mahself."

-CLC  [sleep]

Offline scout75

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2002, 09:16:23 PM »
I don't know what to tell you, Connie...Quentin sure seems to be tired a lot... ;)

Offline scout75

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2002, 01:05:43 AM »
Scout75 - that was hysterical!   I loved it!   :)

Thanks, Angelique_s_Sis...but, please, keep your dream curses to yourself...:-/

;)