Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1084  (Read 546 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1084
« on: July 04, 2016, 02:06:36 AM »
Robservations #1084

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1084

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 04:00:17 PM »
Eliot wants to involve Shaw and reveals that Julia has been to the future. Shaw sees a fuzzy room that is the playroom. Julia meanwhile feels a weak Gerard vibe. David and Hallie decide to write down what is happening to them so people will know. I keep wondering how they felt reusing the same story almost scene for scene is a good idea and to top it off  the only other stories, if you can call them that are retreads of the Peter/Vickie story. Are Shaw and Roxanne the lost loves?  The present day characters are my favorites but most of,them have no real story going on. I miss the town, Evans cottage, the old house, widows hill.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 07:53:17 PM »
It's difficult not to agree with Eliot when he says that Barnabas and Julia have accomplished nothing since their return. They are spending far too much time reading old journals when they could and should be monitoring Hallie and David more closely. The kids are largely unsupervised and wander off into the west wing on a regular basis. Why doesn't Julia whip out that trusty medallion and hypnotize them?
Eliot is more proactive and tries to involve Sebastian, which has mixed results. Sebastian does indeed have a vision but it doesn't really lead anywhere. Does Sebastian chose to be unhelpful? Is he frightened? Is there more to it?
Hallie and David seem resigned to their fate and attempt to write an account of what's been happening to them. Their journal finds an unexpected audience with Carrie and Tad.
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 05:12:42 AM »
I think Shaw is frightened.

Patti
What a Woman!