Author Topic: Go Kate Go!!  (Read 861 times)

Offline A.I.Collins

• Full Poster
  • Look into those sexy eyes....
    • View Profile
Go Kate Go!!
« on: September 05, 2003, 02:53:28 AM »
Hey guys!

Adra here posting again.It's been quite a while since I last posted and I hope that a few of you remember me.I recently found out that Kate Jackson(Daphne Harridge) is from my homestate of Alabama.Being a Dark Shadows fan and an Alabama native,I was very happy to hear the news.Kate Jackson is offcially my Dark Shadows favorite now!...besides Grayson Hall,Terry Crawford,Lisa Richards,and Kathryn Leigh Scott.And on Another note....to those who have met Terry Crawford before...could you tell me a little about what she's like?...she seems like she would be a very nice person to meet.

Adra

GO KATE JACKSON!!!....GREAT JOB ON DARK SHADOWS SO FAR!!!
Dark Shadows...my little ball of sunshine!!!

Offline doombuggy69

• Junior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re:Go Kate Go!!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2003, 03:20:37 AM »
Adra,

Terry Crawford is a very sweet person. She has been mainly involved in lots of charity work over the years. Current ly she runs the Inner Light Ministry. An organization that teaches human awareness. Hope you can attend a Fest sometime and meet her. Or whatever format the Fest's continue in.
Glad to hear you are still watching DS on the Sci Fi channel and enjoying it!

doombuggy

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re:Go Kate Go!!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2003, 03:34:05 AM »
Terry Crawford is a very sweet person.

I couldn't agree more. She's probably one of the sweetest people you're ever likely to meet. ;)

It's been quite a while since I last posted and I hope that a few of you remember me.

I definitely do - yours is the first name I see whenever I work with the members database. :) And as a matter of fact, I came across one of your responses in one of the older installments of Robservations that I recently restored to the "real" forum. ;)