Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0032  (Read 357 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0032
« on: July 13, 2020, 10:34:19 PM »
Robservations #32

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0032

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 10:09:01 PM »
The front door sounds; as if, it opens and closes. Louie starts for it and then turns and resets for it to open and there is Elizabeth. She refuses to accept his assertion that David tried to kill him.  He reveals he does not think David is his son and he was born prematurely. Elizabeth dismisses the notion. Roger wants him sent off and Elizabeth wants to hush it up. She blames Roger and says David will stay.
In town, Jonas and Bill discuss David. Bill reveals David was upset about being shipped off to school. Jonas arrives at Collinwood and Elizabeth says the valve fell off in road and there will be no further investigation.
At the end Elizabeth glares at Roger and he at her. She said she had no choice. She has to protect David.
Was there any doubt that Elizabeth would win?  I would love to have seen them explore the dynamic that caused there relationship how Elizabeth got everything and Roger nothing.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 02:58:47 AM »
We could see all this coming.  Liz protects David. The investigation is dropped. David lives to kill another day. It's a sad day. At least now we know why Roger hates David.

The real star of this episode is Liz's hair. It was horribly fabulous.

I wonder if someone left an open bottle out. No one gave a solid performance.