Author Topic: Late Valentine's Day Video  (Read 1944 times)

Offline DStoDA

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • The DarkShadowsAddict
Late Valentine's Day Video
« on: February 16, 2005, 10:08:56 PM »
Its a video of Quentin and Daphne. I sorta just slapped some clips together.

http://www.angelfire.com/scary/promos

Offline Ian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Late Valentine's Day Video
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2005, 10:10:22 PM »
Oh, I don't care! I love your videos! *has watched them all about thirty times* XD

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2005, 10:14:36 PM »
DS to DA!

once again, you've produced work of truly *stunning* beauty.  Congratulations!

I'm far from a Quentin/Daphne 'shipper, but I still found this video a heartwarming tribute to the characters and their shared love.

I have to say, I'm really, REALLY glad they didn't make Jackson wear those silly black bows after Daphne stopped being a ghost.

G.

Offline DStoDA

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • The DarkShadowsAddict
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2005, 10:16:40 PM »
Oh, I don't care! I love your videos! *has watched them all about thirty times* XD

aww, thanks! Its just that i didnt spend too much time on it. and i wanted to do something bigger for Valentine's day. Well, actually i had a lot planned for this month but i have been so preoccupied. I dont even think we will ever see the Dark Shadows Emmys till next month or even april. I always say that i will get something done on a certain date, but i never get it done in time.

Offline Ian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2005, 10:20:57 PM »
Sorry to burst your bubble, I don't know if this has happened to everyone, but the Angelfire page isn't loading for me. Do you possibly have a link directly to the movie?

Offline DStoDA

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • The DarkShadowsAddict
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2005, 10:24:58 PM »
DS to DA!

once again, you've produced work of truly *stunning* beauty.  Congratulations!

I'm far from a Quentin/Daphne 'shipper, but I still found this video a heartwarming tribute to the characters and their shared love.

I have to say, I'm really, REALLY glad they didn't make Jackson wear those silly black bows after Daphne stopped being a ghost.

Its a touching little video. very simple, yet touching.  I always liked Quentin and Daphne because they were one of the few couples that were actually developed. Most of the couples on DS were just slapped together. Its like "I just met you 2 days ago, but i wanna marry you." I liked how she
[spoiler]came to collinsport to kill him and in the process of getting him to fall in love with her, she fell unexpectedly fell in love with him too. And I LOVED how they first fell in love when she was a ghost. And when she finally became human again, she died. It gives me the sniffles.[/spoiler]

Sorry to burst your bubble, I don't know if this has happened to everyone, but the Angelfire page isn't loading for me. Do you possibly have a link directly to the movie?
That always happens to someone everytime. Here is the direct link but you have to copy (CTRL + C) and paste the link, http://www.angelfire.com/scary/hotmoments0/Love_in_the_Shadows.wmv

Offline Ian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2005, 12:17:02 AM »
Alright. Thanks for that!

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2005, 01:03:30 AM »
am I the only person in the house who thinks Quentin is way prettier than Daphne??

pondering, G.

Offline DStoDA

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • The DarkShadowsAddict
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2005, 02:46:08 AM »
Steve!!! haha

Well, although Quentin was pretty for a guy, Kate Jackson's eyes are just beautiful, exotic looking.

Offline Connie

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2005, 04:50:59 PM »
am I the only person in the house who thinks Quentin is way prettier than Daphne??

Hi ya Sweetie...

Well of course, I think Quentin is way prettier than anyone on the planet.  But that aside, I think Daphne is beautiful.  They are my favorite Quentin coupling - the only one I really buy, so to speak.  Like DStoDA said...the way they came together is totally believable.  Plus, the way he touches, holds and kisses her feels absolutely right - real and comfortable.  I think they are very sweet together.

I'm anxious to go see the video!  [thumb]

-CLC
[wavey]
Blank space
                                Your Ad Here   ---->>