Author Topic: Andre DuPres in the 1795 storyline  (Read 8104 times)

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
Re: Andre DuPres in the 1795 storyline
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2007, 09:00:55 PM »
I'm pretty sure that it's established that Natalie is Andre's blood sister. But what I am sure about is that in Ep #368/369, Natalie informs Joshua that she was born with her title.

Don't we love the writers making things up as they go along.
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline BuzzH

• DSF God
  • The grooviest HEP cat in Collinsport!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2007, 04:19:29 PM »
That is true. How about Barnabas, Quention, Adam, Eve, Laura, and Angelique. Oh yes we can't forget Jeb in his natural form. All of them going on Oprah.

Or Family Feud, LOL!

They also had Vickie sitting with Maggie, [spoiler]and the show where there was the howling and they can't get the door open.[/spoiler] very scary really got me.

One scene that scared the s*%@ outta me when I watched it as an ADULT was when [spoiler]Vickie is sitting w/Maggie after she's been vamped by Barnabas and the French doors fly open, the lightning flashes and his silhouette is suddenly there outside causing Vickie to scream loudly![/spoiler]I *jumped* a mile when I saw that scene!  ;)
Buzz-isms:

"I like the bike I got, & the chick I got!"
"I know just the place!?Over in Logansport!"
"If ya feel it, SIT it!"
"Come on, before he offers me a side car too!"
"Her nose needed some powder!"
"You askin' me to give up something I like?"

Offline Nelson Collins

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2007, 04:53:27 PM »
I'm pretty sure that it's established that Natalie is Andre's blood sister. But what I am sure about is that in Ep #368/369, Natalie informs Joshua that she was born with her title.
Ahh, the arrogant french.  ;)  She is probably so snooty about these backwater neo-Americans that figures she could say anything to Joshua and he'd believe it...or per parents actually named her her "Countess"! ;)

Can lower aristocratic titles be inherited or is it possible that a titled relative can bequeath his or her estate including the title in his/her will?
There's not a man on my ottoman, there hasn't been one in weeks.
There's not a man on my ottoman, he's gone off to fight the Greeks.

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2007, 03:59:40 PM »
outta me when I watched it as an ADULT was when [spoiler]Vickie is sitting w/Maggie after she's been vamped by Barnabas and the French doors fly open, the lightning flashes and his silhouette is suddenly there outside causing Vickie to scream loudly![/spoiler]I *jumped* a mile when I saw that scene!  ;)

Those early shows where so good. so much terror. [spoiler]But was this a show that wasn't really Jonathan. Could it have been someone elsa wearing his coat, ie just like the hand out of the coffin.[/spoiler]
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline BuzzH

• DSF God
  • The grooviest HEP cat in Collinsport!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2007, 04:03:29 PM »
Those early shows where so good. so much terror. [spoiler]But was this a show that wasn't really Jonathan. Could it have been someone elsa wearing his coat, ie just like the hand out of the coffin.[/spoiler]

Indeed Loril, I don't think Frid was in that ep so it was probably Tim Gordon in the Inverness.  ;)
Buzz-isms:

"I like the bike I got, & the chick I got!"
"I know just the place!?Over in Logansport!"
"If ya feel it, SIT it!"
"Come on, before he offers me a side car too!"
"Her nose needed some powder!"
"You askin' me to give up something I like?"