Author Topic: Hair Styling Salons In Heaven Or Hades  (Read 753 times)

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Hair Styling Salons In Heaven Or Hades
« on: June 10, 2002, 05:24:14 AM »
Dear Fellow Dark Shadows Fans,

(Sorry about the first posting, Bob was enjoying a "Dr. Pepper" when he inadvertently hit the wrong button!)

I noticed on Friday when the Rev. Trask was introducing the jurors in Barnabas' trial, that Maude Browning ( a definite brunette when Barnabas "offed" her several weeks ago) was now sporting a bright blonde coiffure.  Evidently, Ms. Browning had had some beauty work done in the great beyond.

Maybe this will start a new trend on Dark Shadows.  I can just see the lovely Josette returning to Mr. B. sporting a bright orange hairdo, sort of like Mrs. Slocombe on "Are You Being Served?"

Or perhaps, when we see the return of one of my Dark Shadows heroes, the venerable Dr. Eric Lang, instead of that "silver fox" look, Dr. Lang will have his formerly grey locks dyed ruby red just like America's new, favorite dad, Ozzy Osborne!

Sincerely,

Bob the Bartender, former hair color consultant to Caspar Weinberger and Dennis Rodman.

Offline kuanyin

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Hair Styling Salons In Heaven Or Hades
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2002, 07:03:33 AM »
Well, I'm certain that you have by now noticed the "makeover" death has done for Jeremiah! I was relieved to see that the pop out eyeball had healed somewhat though. It seems the hereafter changes some people WAY more than others.... :P
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2002, 08:24:30 AM »
Well, I'm certain that you have by now noticed the "makeover" death has done for Jeremiah! I was relieved to see that the pop out eyeball had healed somewhat though. It seems the hereafter changes some people WAY more than others.... :P

LOL!! Kuanyin!! I didn't even notice that one!  I'll have to go back and check that one out.

Bob, I got a kick out the Maude Browning thing.  Whatever beauty work the great beyond did for her, it must have worked wonders for Ruby Tate!  It looked nothing like her!  ;)
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2002, 10:10:03 PM »
Nathan Forbes was missing his long sideburns too, but I never liked those anyway.  ;)
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan