Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0443  (Read 762 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0443
« on: December 05, 2007, 07:52:16 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0443
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 10:41:07 AM »
So, first we had Angelique as the principal villain, next we had Trask, and now Nathan has shouldered the responsibility.  And if Nathan, like his predecessors, gets offed by Barnabas, who will 1795's next villain be?  Maybe Noah will step up to the plate.  He's not much, but then, there isn't much left to do.  Jeremiah, Angelique, Sarah, Josette, Abigail, and Trask are dead, and Barnabas has received his curse.  I think even paltry Noah can manage to dispose of the rest of the characters - although the Countess may give him some trouble.

Speaking of the Countess, she was very gentle with Millicent today.  I thought perhaps she was in despair following Josette's death, but she was her usual self with Peter Bradford, so I guess she simply knows that there's no point in trying to impress Millicent.  Millicent wouldn't even notice.

Offline Sunny_Collins

• Senior Poster
  • True devotion! I love, love, love dear Barnabas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 03:48:16 AM »
I wonder if the pistols Milicent held in this episode were the same ones Barnabas and Jeremiah used for their duel?
Barnabas to little Sarah's ghost: "I forbid you to leave! I beg you to stay!"

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 09:28:47 AM »
Sunny, I think those were the same pistols that Barnabas and Jeremiah used.  [santa_thumb]

I would think that Natalie would know what Barnabas' handwriting looks like. Anyone who did would realize that it was not Barnabas' handwriting on that fan.

Nathan is turning into quite the villian. [santa_evil] I love the fact that Joel Crothers got to play a "bad guy" - it's a far cry from Joe Haskell. BTW - he sure did look handsome in this episode! [luv]

Kudos to Peter for speaking to Natalie about the validity of Trask's handwriting. As far as Peter's "finding Trask in Salem" - that's not gonna happen!   [santa_azn]

----- Sally -----
[santa_cool] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]