Author Topic: Great-grands  (Read 765 times)

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Great-grands
« on: June 03, 2003, 08:10:03 AM »
Quentin and his great-grandson.  Those were some touching scenes.  First, Quentin seeing his great-grandson suffering as the wolf, knowing what it's like to be like that and knowing that he is responsible for it.

And, I had forgotten that Chris knew who Quentin was.  Although he took it all rather matter-of-factly.  This person also used to be a werewolf, he's responsible for me being one, and, by the way, he's my great-grandfather, even if he does seem to be close to me in age!

Anyway - his accusation that I'm like this because of you, so at least you could kill me - wow!!

Josette

Offline Debra

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re:Great-grands
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2003, 08:17:22 AM »
I liked that scene too Josette.  It was cute how Quentin (the great-grandfather) told Chris to "go home and get cleaned up"  as if he was really talking like an authority figure to him, which I guess in a way he was.

You know what I really can't understand is why as a werewolf Chris seems wounded and ready to collapse when someone shoots him, but when he changes back to Chris he's okay and the wounds are gone?  You would think he would still be wounded when he changes back.

Deb

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
Re:Great-grands
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2003, 04:20:20 PM »
all i can say that there are great genes in that family!
Chris and Quentin as annie would sayYUMMY
and Debra that does not make sense but it isDS!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV