Author Topic: David's Name  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
David's Name
« on: March 05, 2003, 09:17:38 AM »
Oh, it was just too funny!

We've often commented on how David Henesy's characters are frequently called David by the other actors even when he's Daniel or Jamison.  It happened especially with Daniel, not so much with Jamison.  The fact that his real name and primary character's names are both David clearly didn't help matters.

So, today he played both Jamison and David.  Recently, they've been scrunching the credits so that they can hardly be read.  Today they left them full size, and - not a matter of an actor remembering - but the credits - called him "Daniel"!!!

Josette

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re:David's Name
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2003, 09:34:36 AM »
So, today he played both Jamison and David.  Recently, they've been scrunching the credits so that they can hardly be read.  Today they left them full size, and - not a matter of an actor remembering - but the credits - called him "Daniel"!!!

LOL Josette, I hadn't even noticed it.  Im so used to Sci-Fi scrunching the credits that now I usually just fast forward right past them.   Funny how they should make a mistake with the credits though. That's the first time I've ever heard of that one. ;)

Cassandra[/font]
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2003, 06:45:33 PM »
Wasn't there another blooper, this one involving Angelique telling Beth that she was out of the running for Quentin Millionaire?  I'm pretty sure that Angelique said "he's going to marry you", instead of "he's going to marry me".  That was when Beth went running out of the drawing room, crying her pretty little eyes out.  It was all said so fast, I'm really not sure.

Gerard

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2003, 08:08:32 PM »
i saw it too Josette but i can't believe it didn't happen more times LOL

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Blue_Whale_Barfly

• Full Poster
  • What do you mean last call!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2003, 01:42:49 AM »
I saw it after reading this but mine was scrunched up.  I only notice it because I was alerted ahead of time by this thread.

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2003, 03:54:24 AM »
That is funny, Josette!  I missed seeing 'Daniel Collins,' but I did notice that Thayer David was credited today as 'Prof. Stokes' instead of Count Petofi.

ProfStokes

Offline ms._hoffman

• Junior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2003, 02:49:27 AM »
I didn't catch exactly what Angelique said  - she may have said it backwards.
That reminds me of Jonathan Frid who seems to get his lines backwards from time to time.

Wasn't there another blooper, this one involving Angelique telling Beth that she was out of the running for Quentin Millionaire?  I'm pretty sure that Angelique said "he's going to marry you", instead of "he's going to marry me".  That was when Beth went running out of the drawing room, crying her pretty little eyes out.  It was all said so fast, I'm really not sure.

Gerard