Author Topic: Adam and High School Memories  (Read 1511 times)

Offline The charming Mr. Blair

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
Adam and High School Memories
« on: July 30, 2002, 03:18:34 AM »
I always keep thinking that Adam reminds me of someone; however I have never been able to put my finger on it. Now I think I know: High School. No one in particular -- but he conducts himself much the same as the prototypical Big, dumb, High School- Age Bully does. You know the kind of big guy that would use intimadation to cover up his own inadequacies. I am sure that everyone knew at least one person like him, or perhaps you have tried your hardest to forget such a person. ;D
I must go. However, I shalln't be long.
 Good day everyone!

Offline Angelique_s_Sis

• Junior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Adam and High School Memories
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2002, 04:51:50 AM »
:)  At my high school there were three categories....the jocks, the geeks & the freaks.  Adam reminds me of the jocks.  All brawn but he does have brains.  Smarter than the jocks at my high school.  The bully during my high school days was a girl.  Maybe she could be "Eve"?
Yes, I was trying to forget those days.   ;D

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2002, 07:11:25 AM »

The only big and brawny guy I remember in highschool, was this pest who kept trying to force himself on me, by continually making bad passes at me, writing me dirty notes in class, and following me around. My boyfriend was an older man, and big and brawny himself. I finally got fed up and informed him of the situation. He was furious and wanted to wait for the guy after school. The next time the guy passed me a note in class, I wrote what was going to happen if he did it again, or bothered me again. He left me alone from them on. He didn't want to face a 35 year old man after school.
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan

Offline Nicole

• Junior Poster
  • ...But I look so innocent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2002, 08:34:05 AM »
Adam was much smarter than the jock/bully guys from my high school.  They didn't really rule the school, but they did have their human play toys that were often picked on.  It wasn't pretty but it's over now (thank God ;D )

Offline RingoCollins

• Senior Poster
  • I think it was the trousers
    • View Profile
    • Fans On The Run
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2002, 08:41:08 AM »
:)  ....the jocks, the geeks & the freaks.  ....., I was trying to forget those days.   ;D

Three guesses at to which group I was in [evilb]

I am trying to remember those days!  8)
We sing, we dance.....and we don't need pants!

Offline The charming Mr. Blair

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2002, 04:18:04 PM »
I didn't want to say it but go to any high school and half the members of the football team act just like Adam.
"I take what I want" ;)
I must go. However, I shalln't be long.
 Good day everyone!

Offline Daphne

• Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
    • ..::Shadows.in.a.Mirror::..
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2002, 05:52:40 AM »
:)  At my high school there were three categories....the jocks, the geeks & the freaks.  Adam reminds me of the jocks.

LOL ... our HS has like the preps, the skaters, the goths, the wanna-b-preps ... and then like a bunch of ppl who are just like .... there. I'm one of those. LOL The preps drive me nuts, talking about who did what, and so-and-so took so many of [this drug] and s/he nearly passed out, but they didn't, and blah blah blah, and so-and-so drank THIS much this weekend ..... ahhhh!!!! I hate HS ppl!!!! GRRRRRRR .... soo immature. Ugh ::is disgusted:: BLACK!! But most of the jocks/preps are in all honors classes. Or at least a lot of them are, but then again, Klein is sooooo preppy, like EVERYONE is a prep, so they're kinda everywhere. All snobby rich kids. LOL *sigh* At least I still have three more weeks of summer vaca before I hafta go back ...... oyyyyy vveyyyyy  :-[  :(
"Dude, the difference between your moods is like night and day!" || "Surely someone must have given you something ... !?"
D&Q,L&D,C&B&T&J&B&A4E!&S2 ^_^

Connie

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2002, 06:16:55 AM »
Hey Daphne...

I'm certainly glad you got THAT out of your system!  ROFL

Feeling better now?   ;)

-CLC

Offline Daphne

• Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2002, 03:55:27 AM »
Hey Daphne...

I'm certainly glad you got THAT out of your system!  ROFL

Feeling better now?   ;)

-CLC

LOLOL!! I could rant for hours and hours ..... I'm so ready to like ... graduate now. LOL idk why. I wanna get OOOUUUTTTTT of this state. LOL it's like an after-effect of road rage or something. Seriously. But HS people are just like ..... bah! They're not like artists or something kewl that you'd find in college, cuz I know you'd still have your share of preps and wanna-be's in college, but then you'd have like a whole other like .... WAVE of people who are just like "I do my own thing.  I don't care what you think, so [oky] $@(* off" ya know? And that's so kewl ^____^ LOL of course, none of this is probably true, but people say that college is easier than HS, because you take courses that you WANNA take, and I'm already taking AP courses, so eeeeeeee I'm excited about college now. So weird. A month ago I was like *cowers behind the safety of HS* NOOO!!! Don't let them take me!!! LOL ... how odd. BAH!  :-/
"Dude, the difference between your moods is like night and day!" || "Surely someone must have given you something ... !?"

Connie

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2002, 04:33:47 AM »
LOLOL!! I could rant for hours and hours ..... I'm so ready to like ... graduate now. LOL idk why. I wanna get OOOUUUTTTTT of this state. LOL it's like an after-effect of road rage or something. Seriously. But HS people are just like ..... bah!.......... and I'm already taking AP courses, so eeeeeeee I'm excited about college now. So weird. A month ago I was like *cowers behind the safety of HS* NOOO!!! Don't let them take me!!! LOL ... how odd. BAH!  :-/

Oh my Lord....

Seems there are STILL some issues here.  I think I'm gonna try and set up an appointment for you with JULIA.  You could, like, ya know - lie down, relax, vent all this stuff with a professional.
(Plus, she's always got sedatives on hand if need be)

High school's like, so wack.....ya know?

love
CLC   :-*

Offline Daphne

• Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2002, 01:42:08 AM »
Oh my Lord....

Seems there are STILL some issues here.  I think I'm gonna try and set up an appointment for you with JULIA.  You could, like, ya know - lie down, relax, vent all this stuff with a professional.
(Plus, she's always got sedatives on hand if need be)

High school's like, so wack.....ya know?

LOLOL!!!! FOCL!! I get this verbal impression of that lady on Will and Grace, not Grace, the other one ..... idk her name, cuz I've just seem commercials, but she's like "OH MY LORD YOU'RE INSANE!" ...... *pause* ..... *bursts out laughing* Sedatives are sometimes a good thing. LOL! Julia, though, I think I would get too frustrated with, because I'd start telling her how she should lose Barney and go after Stokes, and ya know, that would just turn into some kind of mud-wrestling competition somehow, and it would just totally drive back the women's equality movement about 200 years or something. Okay, maybe 50. Who knows. Yeah, but Julia would get on my nerves. *more silence* And YES!! HS is sooo wack!! It's just totally wacked!!! In all seriousness, it's actually very depressing. I think there were like 4 suicides this year, or something. And only three of them were @ the HS, the other one was by some girl in middle school. Ugh. How sad  :-[  :'(  :-/ .... well enough drama..... ^_^