Author Topic: Twins  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Lindsey

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
    • View Profile
Twins
« on: July 29, 2002, 09:33:29 PM »
Now I know someone recently posted "DS Lookalikes", where everyone mentioned celebrities who looked similar to DS stars. Now, does anyone know anyone PERSONALLY that resembles a DS star?

My Geometry teacher looks exactly like Nancy Barrett (how she looks today). They both are the same height, have the same hair color, and the same hair style. They are practically identical!

-Lindsey

P.S. Midnite, I have seen your picture in many of the pics from this years fest. You closely resemble an 8th grade English teacher at our local middle school. I never had her for a teacher, but my dad is good friends with her. So here you have a twin in Ohio!
"What is the truth?" 
"That I love you.  No matter how much I fight my feelings, I will always love you."
                          -Barnabas and Angelique 1840

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Twins
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2002, 10:00:46 PM »
P.S. Midnite, I have seen your picture in many of the pics from this years fest. You closely resemble an 8th grade English teacher at our local middle school. I never had her for a teacher, but my dad is good friends with her. So here you have a twin in Ohio!

Neat!  Ah, there were so many people (read: nuns) that pressured me to set my sights on becoming an English teacher that even though I had a very different plan in mind I've wondered if there was another me somewhere, perhaps in a parallel world, that made that choice.  Alas, there she is!  (Not that I'm saying Ohio is a parallel world, hee hee.)

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2002, 12:26:16 AM »
Someone had mentioned awhile ago on this board that Anthony George (Jeremiah) looks alot like The Match Game host, Gene Rayburn.  ;)
"Calamity Jane"

Offline tripwire

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2002, 12:34:22 AM »
Brad Garrett from everybody loves raymond would be the ideal adam
its a sudden death that i know, my father wrote me to say that, my cousin, uncle jeremiah was, was very disturbed.

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2002, 12:40:09 AM »

In the 80's, when I was working in a corporate office, the secretary in the engineering dept. looked like Grayson Hall.
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan

Offline VictoriaWintersRox

• Full Poster
  • Vickified
    • View Profile
    • The Regal Beagle
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2002, 12:46:26 AM »
Someone had mentioned awhile ago on this board that Anthony George (Jeremiah) looks alot like The Match Game host, Gene Rayburn.  ;)

Really? Woah I'm glad I'm not the only one who's thought that Hehe. I was watching one of those game show specials and thought Gene Rayburn was Anothony George. One of my friends who has GSN had to explain to me that it wasn't Anthony George *shrug*

Offline kuanyin

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2002, 05:30:24 AM »

Omigosh, you are SO RIGHT! It isn't like I go about my day thinking about Gene Rayburn, but it is rather uncanny.
[jawdrp]
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton