Author Topic: Uh oh...is DS pervading the household? New PHOTOS on p. 2  (Read 5215 times)

Offline Daphne

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
    • ..::Shadows.in.a.Mirror::..
Re: Uh oh...is DS pervading the household?
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2002, 03:23:01 AM »
Oh, ya know what else?  Ya know this SIMS game that's so popular?  Where you build houses and create characters that interact with each other?  Well, my son wants to build Collinwood and create Barnabas and Julia, and everyone. Apparently the game has a voodoo doll that you can do things to people with.

Oy vey...  ::)

HAHAHAHAHA! I've already made like a zillion Collinwoods. Actually, I just make certain chars. MYYYYY Carolyn and Joe stayed together! *glares @ DS writers, wherever they may be* The voodoo doll is fun, too. So is the magic lamp. And now we can go downtown and on vacations, too! OMIGOSH I love that game! But there's this one head that is just sooooo Angelique, it cracks me up. I made the dePres mansion in Martinique once, but Angie and Josette have the wrong personalities and interests. Josette is all into like sports and stuff, and Angelique is so passive. Ugh. Nothing turns out right .... *grumble* But I still love that game! ^____^
"Dude, the difference between your moods is like night and day!" || "Surely someone must have given you something ... !?"
D&Q,L&D,C&B&T&J&B&A4E!&S2 ^_^

Offline Lindsey

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Uh oh...is DS pervading the household? New PHOTOS on p. 2
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2002, 05:50:21 AM »
Another Sims addict here. I have always thought of creating a Collinwood, but I have enough trouble with my regular families! I have vowed never to use the genie again-he has burnt down my awesome bedroom, took personality points, and filled the entire room with cockroaches, all in the same household. And don't even get me going on how my stupid people will never fall in love...

-Lindsey
"What is the truth?" 
"That I love you.  No matter how much I fight my feelings, I will always love you."
                          -Barnabas and Angelique 1840

Offline VictoriaWintersRox

• Full Poster
  • Vickified
    • View Profile
    • The Regal Beagle
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2002, 06:25:51 AM »
Yet another Sims addict here. I've always had problems with it until recently. I want the expansion packs *cries* I made a 1795 Collins family that lives in the big mansion on the hill, but I never use them *shrugs* I have a Three's Company family and boy are they messed up LOL. Chrissy's in love with Jack, Janet's in love with Chrissy  :o

Connie

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2002, 09:15:34 AM »
:o  

Well, it's official.  My daughter's hooked - absolutely hooked on DS.  Won't miss a show.  She's also registered on here and LOVES reading the board.  It's sort of interesting and fun listening to her "take" on things.

Only problem is, she asks me questions here and there and I don't remember this storyline very well at all.  I'm like, "How the hell should I know?  Post your question on the board."
She's a bit reluctant though.  LOL

-CLC   :)

Offline Lindsey

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2002, 08:09:20 PM »
Connie,
 Tell her to come on in! I was a bit nervous before I started posting here too. I thought you guys might ignore me because I'm so young, but that definately isn't the case. BTW, how old is your daughter?

-Lindsey
"What is the truth?" 
"That I love you.  No matter how much I fight my feelings, I will always love you."
                          -Barnabas and Angelique 1840

Connie

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2002, 03:41:44 AM »
BTW, how old is your daughter?
-Lindsey

Sixteen.  But that's all I'm allowed to say.  She doesn't want anyone knowing she's related to me -- too embarrassing.  LOL
(That's gratitude for ya.  After I've devoted my life to her care and feeding, and whatnot).

-CLC   8)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2002, 04:25:17 AM »
Sixteen.  But that's all I'm allowed to say.  She doesn't want anyone knowing she's related to me -- too embarrassing.  LOL
(That's gratitude for ya.  After I've devoted my life to her care and feeding, and whatnot).

-CLC   8)

Oh, the fun she could be having if she decided to join in!  I hope she'll change her mind about posting her questions.

Offline RingoCollins

• Senior Poster
  • I think it was the trousers
    • View Profile
    • Fans On The Run
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2002, 08:48:02 AM »

My guess is the thing he is holding to his ear is a transistor radio.  

Looks like a stun gun to me!

And the girls got the games ~ they always get everything they want!!!!

and NOT one person commented on how cute our new pooch is!!   :-[

[beer]
We sing, we dance.....and we don't need pants!

Offline Birdie

• Senior Poster
  • And her little dog too
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2002, 04:57:20 AM »
Sorry Ringo, I thought your new pooch was a cutie.  My hubby was over my shoulder while I was scanning.  He could not quite understand why a picture of a dog was on the DS forum.  His comment is he gets a real dog, we have a seven pound pretend dog, our toy poodle.  

Birdie
Birdie--
God please put your arm around my shoulder and your hand across my mouth

Connie

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2002, 05:02:11 AM »

[beer]

Awww.....goochie, goochie, goo!

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2002, 05:14:45 AM »
and NOT one person commented on how cute our new pooch is!! :-[

SO sorry Ringo....I kept jumping straight to the 2nd and 3rd page of this thread and never saw them!!  ALL your babies are beautiful!  How ever do you part with them when the time comes?  :-[

Raineypark
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline RingoCollins

• Senior Poster
  • I think it was the trousers
    • View Profile
    • Fans On The Run
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2002, 06:24:27 AM »

How ever do you part with them when the time comes?  :-[Raineypark

NOW that's more like it!!! :D ;)

Cookie and Gracie say 'thanks'  :)

We do some foster home work for the humane society, and that is cool, and you usually get to be involved with the adopting 'parents' somewhat, and know/hope they get a good home...but, it's my sister-in-law that is actually raising the Canine Assistants - but they are always over at our house, playing with our pair!  We have a nice fenced backyard, and its good socialization for them when not doing the training - Cookie and Graycieson are our 'keepers!' [both meanings]  And the wifey and I always get attached to the CA pups but her sister usually gets another trainee pretty soon, or sometimes they overlap, which is easiest.  And not to get real mushy, but it is a sad day when they go on to the next level of training - but when we get to meet the folks that get the companion and a fresh set of 'eyes' ~ thats a very happy day.  Everybody wins!  Not many people actually enjoy dealing with their in-laws, but I do!

And now the reason I wanted some comment: A word from an alternate sponsor.....

Environmental Plug: Spay and Neuter! Support the local no-kill animal shelter! End Environmental Plug [I AM a nature lover, ya know!]
We sing, we dance.....and we don't need pants!

Offline Misty

• Full Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2002, 06:27:00 AM »
?!?During the school year I have to tape DS. On occasion my grandson drops by after school and joins me in watching the day's episodes---NOTHING scares this kid! He has decided to dress as Barnabas on Hallowe'en this year. So far we've acquired the ring and a reasonable facsimile of the cane. We're working on the suit (with medals) and the Inverness coat. Wish me luck! The fangs are easy.

Stressed out-------Misty
" Small things amuse small minds"--------at least my students have been led to believe!

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2002, 08:51:59 AM »

Sorry, Ringo.  They're both ADORABLE!

He has decided to dress as Barnabas on Hallowe'en this year. So far we've acquired the ring and a reasonable facsimile of the cane. We're working on the suit (with medals) and the Inverness coat. Wish me luck! The fangs are easy.

Stressed out-------Misty

Good luck, Misty!  And wow, I admire your dedication-- you sound like a fabulous grandma!!  :D

Offline ROBINV

• ** Robservationist **
  • Senior Poster
  • The Write Stuff
    • View Profile
    • Personal site of Robin Vogel
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2002, 12:18:31 PM »
Ringo, I think your doggies are beautiful, precious angels, and I SO admire what you do for the Humane Society!  In so many ways, I believe animals are better than humans, and nothing brings me greater joy than to come home from a tough day at work to find my 20-pound schnoodle, Snapple, (aka Snaps) waiting to give me kisses and love.  

Whenever I hear of animal abuse, I go crazy and want to KILL that person who is preying upon a helpless creature.

I believe fully in spaying/nutering, and always make a contribution to my local animal shelters.

Keep up the wonderful work, Ringo!  

Love, Robin