Author Topic: Episode #0787  (Read 510 times)

CTP/FITBs

Episode #0787
« on: May 28, 2009, 07:19:01 PM »
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]

Offline Sara Monster

• * 150000 Poster!! *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Willie Loomis Saves Collinsport
Re: Episode #0787
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 01:40:20 AM »
Barnabas: "YOU MUST DO AS I SAY! And your first order shall be to strip off all of your clothes! I need that police uniform for my grand scheme to.."

Offline MaggieEvans

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0787
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 04:11:40 AM »
Barnabas: "YOU MUST DO AS I SAY! And your first order shall be to strip off all of your clothes! I need that police uniform for my grand scheme to resurrect The Village People!"

Or...

Barnabas: "YOU MUST DO AS I SAY! And your first order shall be to strip off all of your clothes! I need that police uniform for my grand scheme to fly to London and let George Michael proposition me in a nightclub bathroom!"
Have you ever had the sensation of being stared at? Like somebody was staring at you and you couldn't see them? Because I just had that feeling now. Somebody was looking at me. Looking right through me.