Author Topic: What if...  (Read 1133 times)

ClaudeNorth

What if...
« on: October 05, 2003, 07:12:57 AM »
Imagine the Collinses on TRADING SPACES.  Barnabas agrees to have the basement remodeled while Liz unwittingly volunteers the parallel time room.  Complications arise when Maggie, as part of the team working in the Old House, begins to remember her experiences in the basement.  Meanwhile, tensions mount in the Main House when designer Doug Wilson mysteriously disappears while taking window measurements in the PT room.

Hey, Dan Curtis?  Are you paying attention?   ;D

Regards,

John

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re:What if...
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2003, 07:56:00 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Great idea!
Josette

Offline Luciaphile

• ** Collinsport Commentator **
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2003, 04:13:50 PM »
I personally would pay good money to see Angelique and Hild* go head-to-head  8)
"Some people ask their god for answers to their spiritual questions. For everything else, there is Google." --rpcxdr-ga

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2003, 04:26:40 PM »
Or Michael, from "Designing for the Sexes", trying to mediate a caravan re-do between Magda and Sandor... ::)
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2003, 11:46:05 PM »
Or imagine a While You Were Out segment.  Liz and Roger decide to surprise Barnabas (it seems that there were always sections of that house that were never finished - there's that wall section in the foyer with the hole and ripped wallpaper).  He comes back and discovers they turned his coffin into a planter (with garlic cloves growing in it) or something.  And Josette's room converted into a late-sixties/early-seventies rumpus room with Peter Max posters, black light bulbs, and a lava lamp where the music box use to sit.

Gerard

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2003, 12:26:13 AM »
Or imagine a While You Were Out segment.  Liz and Roger decide to surprise Barnabas

And soon after Barnabas sees the changes, we see Liz and Roger being thrown off of Widows' Hill.  [wink2]

Offline Miss_Winthrop

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2003, 01:38:50 PM »
These are hilarious. What a way to start off the day reading this. "Roger and Liz flung off of Widow's Hill"  ;D
I can't help laughing my butt off on that one.

Another idea would be to have the 'This Old House' team with Norm, Steve and the guys in the basement trying to install a hot water heater. 
One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
~Virginia Woolf

Accomplice_To_Cass

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2003, 07:06:13 PM »
It'd be hillarious if Hildi painted the room black and purple and then glued straw to the walls. I bet Barnabas would be pissed. ^_^!!!!!!!!!