Author Topic: The Gloss: Why you should choose Barnabas and others over Edward  (Read 823 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: The Gloss: Why you should choose Barnabas and others over Edward
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 05:01:13 AM »
Granted she says she hasn't watched all of Twilight (and apparently she's also unaware that Edward's "not-having-sex-ness" gets thrown right out the window before too long), but I simply cannot imagine why anyone would want Barnabas as their significant other. Do they not pay attention to DS when they watch it? Are they so in love with the fantasy of Barnabas that they miss the reality? Hello! The man is the epitome of a control freak whose single most rule is My-Way-Is-The-Only-Way (and trying to persuade him otherwise until you're blue in the face won't do a damn bit of good)! But if you're into being completely dominated and having your opinions fall on deaf ears, then I suppose he's the one for you.  [ghost_undecided]  But I'll take a relationship of equals over that any day, thank you.  [ghost_wink]

Offline Cousin_Barnabas

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 07:43:35 AM »
At first I thought this post was about Barnabas and Edward Collins!  I said to myself, "Well... of course!"   [ghost_cheesy]

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 09:50:54 PM »
Glad to see DS in the news but I wouldn't be chossing him!
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/