Author Topic: Jessica Chastain on Journeyman  (Read 610 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Jessica Chastain on Journeyman
« on: October 11, 2007, 06:45:41 PM »
I finally got around to watching the second episode (10/01/07) of NBC's new series Journeyman, and imagine my surprise when I noticed that Jessica Chastain was one of the guest stars. Who is Jessica Chastain you might ask? Well, she portrayed Carolyn in the WB's '04 DS pilot - and she was quite possibly the one actor that we could find the least information about at the time - nor could we find any really good photos. So, I figured I'd share a few screen captures from her role on Journeyman to help fans who've never seen the pilot to picture her (and to refresh the memories of the fans who have).  [hall2_smiley]

Now, if you've never seen Journeyman, it's about a guy who travels through time, usually meeting up with people at different points in their lives. In Jessaca's character's case, he first met up with her in 1994 when she was 18:

Then in 1995 when she was 19:

And finally in 2007 when she is 31:

It's definitely interesting how both the '91 series and the pilot cast redheaded actresses in the part of Carolyn. But then, we know what they say about redheads - and that stereotype certainly fits with Carolyn's personality.  [hall2_wink]

(And as an aside, I thought it was hysterically funny that when the guy from the show found himself at a hotel in 1994, a real estate investment seminar was being held there - but when he abruptly returned to 2007, there was an Internet erotica convention going on. How times change!  [hall2_grin])