Author Topic: I missed some thing  (Read 958 times)

Offline darkfan

• View Profile
I missed some thing
« on: March 02, 2002, 05:25:40 AM »
?!?  Hi,  I'm a  newbie.  I love DS--use to watch it with my grandpa.  now my husband and I have watched it since June (some where around then)  We watch religiously everyday---but wouldn't you know -we got behind the last week or so and even missed a couple---What happend  ?!?  ?!? now all of a sudden they are back in time?? And Angelic is there.  Is it some one's dream?? How long is it going to stay this way? Can anyone help :-/ Thanks in advance
Darkfan

Offline kuanyin

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: I missed some thing
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2002, 07:04:33 AM »
This is one of the challenges of watching DS! You miss an episode or two and have no clue anymore! Elsewhere around here you can find the address of the Robservations, which are episodes and dialogue written out. These are very helpful when the cranky cable or VCR goes out.

What happened was this, they held another seance and whoopsy, Vicky went back in time. The would be governess from 1795 ended up in her spot in modern time, but they only showed that for a moment. Now Vicky is back in time and dangerously clueless. If you have been paying attention to the last few months, you will realize that history is being rewritten, and much of the family history as stated previously is different. Ah well, that also is DS. Now, you get to see HOW Barney became a vampire.... ::) ::)
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton

Offline RingoCollins

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I think it was the trousers
    • View Profile
    • Fans On The Run
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2002, 09:39:45 AM »
Welcome to ANOTHER newbie!

[has this board brought them out of the woodwork!?!] :D ;D :)

http://www.scifi.com/bboard/browse.cgi/1/1/1719

the above addy is for the general listing of recent daily robservations, done by Our Hero.  go there and pick the dates for whatever shows ya missed, and read the detailed acccount of that days eps.   Many, many times has this got me caught up --

I am starting to feel like a TV evangelist...
A DISCIPLE OF ROBSERVATIONS

[smokn]
[shadow=red,left,300]LORD OF THE RINGO's[/shadow]
We sing, we dance.....and we don't need pants!

Offline darkfan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2002, 08:02:38 PM »
:D Ahh Thank you so much kjuanyin,   It was driving us crazy.  Now we can watch in peace again. :)  
    I love how you worded it.  I owe you one.  
   Thank you Ringocollins for the welcome and the link.  I love this board---looks like I've found a home ;D
Darkfan

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2002, 09:52:51 PM »
Ringo's
http://www.scifi.com/bboard/browse.cgi/1/1/1719

the above addy is for the general listing of recent daily robservations, done by Our Hero.  go there and pick the dates for whatever shows ya missed, and read the detailed acccount of that days eps.

Oh wow, I just noticed that it's very close to the 100th board-- just a few posts away if you guys are still starting new boards after 100 posts.  The SciFi boards and Tim's FAQ site were my DS haunts when I first went online, but back then there were only a few more than 10 SciFi boards.  Where has the time gone?!
[jawdrp]

Offline ROBINV

• ** Robservationist **
  • Senior Poster
  • The Write Stuff
    • View Profile
    • Personal site of Robin Vogel
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2002, 02:21:50 AM »
Yes, the Sci Fi DS board will soon be starting its 100th board.  I plan to begin that board shortly, probably after the next Robservation is posted there.  

I started posting on those board in 1996, where I met so many people who became my friends.  Five years have passed, which is incredible, when you think about it.

This new board is a wonderful place, and I'll have lots of fun posting here, I'm sure.

But for old time's sake, I'll keep returning to the current Sci Fi board, as long as they continue to exist, posting Robservations and sharing with others who stop by to visit.  

Love, Robin

Offline deron

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2002, 04:22:26 AM »
Robin,

For those of us who miss an episode or two, or if the vcr fails for any reason, your Robservations are always there.  Thanks for always posting them.  Even when I do see the episode, I enjoy your notes at the end of the summaries.

deron [thumb]