Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0712  (Read 1168 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0712
« on: January 20, 2009, 07:40:55 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0712
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 07:42:05 AM »
I'm as surprised as Edward was that Barnabas asked about Edward's wife.  Why didn't Barnabas ask Sandor and Magda?

I'm trying to work up some interest in Angelique's persecution of Rachel, but I just can't.  I'm more interested in what Edward must have thought of Barnabas, who gave a Collins family antique to a governess whom he had just barely met.  Together with the question about Edward's wife, that has to have damaged Edward's impression of Barnabas, and yet when Dirk suggested that he might want to make his report to Edward in private, Edward said no, no, Barnabas had his full confidence, or something.  I guess that once Edward forms an opinion, it's tough for him to move very far from it.

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 10:44:48 PM »
I thought Edward was being a bit unreasonable snapping at Barnabas for asking about Laura. If Edward doesn't want anybody asking questions about his wife, he should just say so, not wait until someone mentions her.

Dirk interrupted Angelique from finishing the job on Rachel. It did give Angelique time to decide it would be more fun to use her as a weapon to torment Barnabas further. Rachel lucked out. Angelique may be using her, but at least she's still breathing.

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 08:30:19 PM »
Hey, since when can a person talk while they're being choked within an inch of death?!

Apparently, torching Angelique in 1796 only made her angrier.  Now it's not enough for her that the curse will kill anyone who loves Barnabas; the resurrected Angie wants to insure that "no one may ever have the chance to love [him]."  Ouch!

Since when can Barnabas walk around outside at sunrise?  We're shown images of daybreak when he leaves the cottage and when he arrives at the Old House, yet we see him strolling down the basement steps and over to the coffin like it's no big.  Barnabas should train the local roosters to crow before the sun comes up.  Or, the show could have inserted images of the sky with the sun still below the horizon so you'd all be spared one of my stupid questions.

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 07:59:34 AM »
Midnite, you ask stupid questions?  How come nobody ever told me?

Since when can Barnabas walk around outside at sunrise?
Maybe he hit the snooze button on the sunrise.

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 09:13:10 PM »
LOL, Lydia, and thanks.  [snow_blush]

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009, 12:19:12 PM »
Since when can Barnabas walk around outside at sunrise?
I noticed that, too, Midnite. Somebody goofed when they showed the sun coming up! [signerror]

Maybe he hit the snooze button on the sunrise.
LOL, Lydia! Good one! [snow_laugh]

It was entertaining to watch LE make a mistake when Edward was introducing Dirk to Barnabas, and then LE was helping RD with his lines a few moments later! [snow_cheesy]

It was great when Barnabas figured out from what Dirk was saying that Angelique was at the cottage. It's too bad he ran out of time when the sun came up. [snow_shocked]

Angelique using her powers to "hypnotize" Rachel reminded me of when Julia hypnotized Maggie. [snow_strange]

----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]