Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0590  (Read 625 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0590
« on: November 16, 2013, 05:38:05 PM »
Robservations #590

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0590

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 06:46:36 AM »
Barnabas now focuses on silencing Maggie. he will do this if Julia cannot.  It is revealed that the bandages on the mate will stop scarring.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 09:07:49 PM »
Julia tries to leave the Old House in order to hypnotize Maggie, but Adam appears at the front door. With heavy irony, he orders Julia back into the drawing room and thanks Willie for making it possible for Carolyn to provide the life force. Now that we’re all here, Adam says, let’s go down together. Willie starts upstairs, Adam argues with him, Willie goes upstairs anyway. Adam says coldly, This house is full of liars. Barnabas tries to delay the experiment again, but Adam only gets angrier. He decides he’ll go upstairs for Carolyn and orders Barnabas and Julia to come. “Please,” he says with heavy sarcasm, noting, Professor Stokes told me that a gentleman never forgets his manners, even under great stress. Willie emerges on the landing with the rifle. (We actually see the landing at the top of the stairs for the first time since Sarah, wearing her favorite blue dress,  watched her big brother’s costume party long ago!) Barnabas and Julia and Adam have to remind Willie that Adam and Barnabas are linked. Adam comes up and easily gets the gun away from him. Barnabas tries to get Julia out of the house, but Adam aims the gun at her and tells her, No, Julia. My mate will be the first one outside that door, and I will follow her.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 10:22:07 PM »
Should Adam be aware of the "connection" between himself and Barnabas?
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 07:01:42 PM »
I'm pretty sure he knows about it by now but I've forgotten how he found out. He did hear Lang's tape, but that was in his infancy, so to speak.