Author Topic: A Veritable Outbreak of RSN Fever In Collinsport, Maine!  (Read 638 times)

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
A Veritable Outbreak of RSN Fever In Collinsport, Maine!
« on: October 31, 2013, 03:33:37 PM »
Hey, gang, 

No doubt the Blue Whale was jammed pack last night, with all of the rabid fans of Red Sox Nation, celebrating their beloved Boston Red Sox's World Series victory over the mighty St. Louis Cardinals! [128]

I could just see Maggie, Joe, Vicky, Sheriff Patterson, Mrs. Johnson, Harry Johnson, Janet Findlay, Chris Jennings and Willie Loomis cheering on their own "Sox."

Heck, maybe even the enigmatic Eagle Hill Cemetery Caretaker finally left the cemetery for one night to go to the Blue Whale and cheer on Series MVP David "Big Papi" Ortiz!!!    [female_skull]

God knows, after last April's horrific and outrageous occurrence at the Boston Marathon, the good people of New England deserve something to kvell about and celebrate for a couple of days.

So, once again, congratulations to:

The 2013 World Series Baseball Champions, The Boston Red Sox!!!

Bob

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Re: A Veritable Outbreak of RSN Fever In Collinsport, Maine!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 08:52:23 PM »
I forgot to mention Tony Petersen, Esq., as a probable member of the Red Sox Nation as well.  Tony was the only DS character to even mention baseball on the show during the original series' run.  I believe that he wanted to take Carolyn to a local minor league game (that is, before the "slightly" jealous and possessive Adam showed up at Collinwood). [hall2_rolleyes]