Author Topic: Episode #0310  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Episode #0310
« on: June 01, 2007, 06:28:36 PM »
 [hmh]

Complete this phrase: "Joe became extremely frustrated because, no matter how much he begged and offered to do all sorts of 'special favors' for him, David simply would not agree to..." 

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Episode #0310
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 07:57:28 PM »
Holy crap, MB, what are you trying to get us to write here?!  I'm calling the police right now!
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 08:01:53 PM »
I agree some of these are way over board. I think of answers but they just to overboard. I guess that tells you where my mind is at.
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 08:09:13 PM »
I was kidding... but the set-ups are starting to point us pretty definitely toward one specific answer, and it's harder to come up with something else, than it used to be...
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 08:16:45 PM »
I beg to differ.  :)  I can think of loads of possibilities for everything I've been posting. (In fact, when it comes to one set up from this week, I was just recently lamenting to Midnite that no one went into any of the directions I was expecting to see - they all stuck to one that I didn't even see coming. Not that going into a direction I didn't see is a bad thing - far from it. And I've commended people for doing just that. But I was disappointed no one went where I thought and hoped they would go.)

My advice: free your mind. The possibilities are there...

I agree some of these are way over board. I think of answers but they just to overboard. I guess that tells you where my mind is at.

There's nothing wrong with going overboard - just so long as it stays within the rules of the game and the forum's guidelines. We've said before that the forum is not limited to family oriented posts. And I keep saying that tasteful depravity is often what we're looking for on these boards. Trust me, it's most definitely possible to get the exact same ideas across without sinking completely into the gutter.  :D  It just takes a bit of finesse and imagination.  ;D

If you want the truth, I never actually conceived this particular set up to go into any sort of depraved territory. It might appear that way to some, but that's all in the mind - there are so many other directions to go in...

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 08:46:36 PM »
MB, maybe it was the quotes around 'special favors'.... I was just goofing though.   I feel I have been creatively spanked.   

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 08:59:16 PM »
MB, maybe it was the quotes around 'special favors'

Ah, but note that I said "offered to do all sorts of 'special favors' for him," not to him. There is a difference there. (I choose the words very carefully in these set up.) And it's that difference that can not only make all the difference, but open up all the doors to worlds of possibility.  [wink2]

I was just goofing though.

Oh, I know that.  :)

I feel I have been creatively spanked.

No spanking intended. Well, unless you want to be spanked. In which case we can bring out the :spank: smiley.  ;D

Seriously, though, if we were to go through all the compliments that have been handed out on these boards, why do I suspect the member with the most might be you? Though you're also probably the member with the most responses. But that's beside the point.  :D

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 09:47:09 PM »
Joe became extremely frustrated because, no matter how much he begged and offered to do all sorts of 'special favors' for him, David simply would not agree to sneak into the Collinwood kitchen and steal some of Mrs. Johnson's famous New England boiled dinner for him.

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2007, 02:07:48 AM »
 [headbang]
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2007, 07:52:54 AM »
"Joe became extremely frustrated because, no matter how much he begged and offered to do all sorts of 'special favors' for him, David simply would not agree to  get all naked newborn  baby pictures of  the Collins  family  to be published in the Collinsport News"
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline arashi

• Senior Poster
  • What a lovely night for the unquiet dead.
    • View Profile
    • Darkness Falls
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2007, 04:26:53 PM »
Holy crap, MB, what are you trying to get us to write here?!  I'm calling the police right now!

Honest to God LOL. You too Lydia.
-------------------------------------

Joe became extremely frustrated because, no matter how much he begged and offered to do all sorts of 'special favors' for him, David simply would not agree to steal Quentin's little black book for him.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2007, 08:19:53 PM »
A perfect type of response, arashi!  [thumb]  (Even if it is anachronistic for this point in the story.  ;)) And also [thumbleft] to Lydia and lori. See, it's most definitely possible to reply to this set up without going anywhere near where some of you were originally going.  [b003]

Offline The Ghost of Sarah Collins

• Senior Poster
  • Do You Know My Brother Barnabas...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2007, 06:37:59 AM »
"Joe became extremely frustrated because, no matter how much he begged and offered to do all sorts of 'special favors' for him, David simply would not agree to..." Play Ball, and work on Sams Bleeder Valve so he and Maggie can have more alone time!
The Ghost of Sarah Collins (1784-1795)
Sister to Barnabas...@}{~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"That evil is wicked is well understood,
the wicked are punished so you must be good"
(Sarah to Barnabas)

Online Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2012, 04:52:38 AM »
Sneak him any of Carolyn's underwear