Author Topic: Episode #0995  (Read 438 times)

CTP/FITBs

Episode #0995
« on: May 11, 2010, 08:24:32 PM »
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0995
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 09:39:46 PM »
 [nerv]

Fill in the blanks: "Trask tried to get out of Collinwood as fast as he could after he thought for sure that somehow ________ had gotten into his butler's pantry and (was)(were) ________!!"

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0995
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 09:21:40 PM »
"Trask tried to get out of Collinwood as fast as he could after he thought for sure that somehow escaped mental patient Burky Devlin, driven insane after learning that Carolyn, as a last favor to her former husband, Jojo Haskell, had Burky's fruit punch distributor's license pulled after Burky didn't reciprocate Jojo's feelings, had gotten into his butler's pantry and was squeezing all the fruit in sight and threatening to drown all the Collinses and their servants in it!!"

(Just in case you've forgotten:
Carolyn: "Of course, Barnabas, this isn't my first marriage, not by a long shot.  My first was to JoJo Haskell.  I left JoJo when he confessed that he was in love with Burky Devlin, the local fruit punch distributor."
)