Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0103  (Read 1429 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0103
« on: November 24, 2011, 01:20:22 AM »

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0103
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 07:10:36 PM »
At the end of the last episode, Vicki sneaks out of Collinwood wearing her coat. By the time she gets to the BW, she is back in her dark suit!

I'm back from lurkdom (and a vacation) to find yet another wonderful continuity blooper!  [hall2_wink]

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 07:24:19 PM »
Welcome back DL!  I'm going to be off the WP, how long I don't know, after my last episode, #115.   I'll guess that it'll be till January or so.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 11:17:52 PM »
Bummer! I for one will miss you and hope you'll be back on the WP soon.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 11:32:57 PM »
Thanks, DL!  I just heard it may not be that long, but there'll be some sort of gap... I hope that when I get to commenting on #116 on, later, the remarks will still be of interest.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2011, 01:52:19 AM »
Bartender Bob could have saved himself a lot of trouble if he woulda just left the bottle of booze at Sam's table.

(Welcome back, Dark Chick.)
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2011, 07:03:57 PM »
Thanks, Janet--it's been a while since anyone called me a chick!  [hall2_smiley]

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2011, 12:21:29 AM »
Roger goes to Vickie's room and it's surprisingly empty. Now at the Blue whale, Vickie wants to believe Roger. Someone tries to get in Vickie's room and Roger comes to the rescue saying her door was not locked and once again someone does not believe her.  No other person hears her and yet in the past the phone from the foyer is heard ringing upstairs.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2011, 11:30:56 PM »
I could have sworn Vicky told Maggie that it wasn't Sam who murdered Bill Malloy, but now Maggie's saying Vicky didn't way it in so many words.  Oh, well, maybe I remembered wrong.

Other than that I spent the episode wondering why I should care about Vicky.  Couldn't she have used the standard Dark Shadows lie and told Roger she had just gone out for a breath of air?  And golly, once again we see how self-absorbed she is: she thinks Maggie doesn't have any problems when it was clear during that conversation that Vicky and Maggie had in the drawing room that something was bothering Maggie.

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2011, 12:08:59 AM »
I could have sworn Vicky told Maggie that it wasn't Sam who murdered Bill Malloy, but now Maggie's saying Vicky didn't way it in so many words.  Oh, well, maybe I remembered wrong.

Maggie asked Vicki if she was talking about her father and Vicki said, "Of course not."
So yeah, a little discrepancy there.
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2011, 02:14:03 AM »
Maggie asked Vicki if she was talking about her father and Vicki said, "Of course not."
So yeah, a little discrepancy there.

That was a sort of niggle at the back of my head, but sometimes your memories start shifting to conform to new information, so I needed to be reminded.