Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0102  (Read 889 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0102
« on: November 23, 2011, 12:47:37 AM »

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0102
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 12:52:28 AM »
Roger: I did it to protect my sister--she had been through all that messy court business 10 years ago, and I didn't want to subject her to it again--I didn't think of myself.
Anybody been keeping count of the lies Roger has invested in this Bill Malloy thing?

I always enjoy the exterior shots of the Old House. That must have been quite a mansion in its day.

Unfortunately, I was unable to see just what Burke and Carolyn were dining on. But it looked like a couple of decent meals. Burke is drinking scotch or bourbon with his. Yuk!
Personally, I think Carolyn is a little too dolled up for the Blue Whale. Again, I will admit that the food there may be very good, but checkered tablecloths and scallop shell ashtrays do not spell elegance. And I wonder what “going on the town” means in Collinsport?

Don’t you just love how everybody leaves the BW without paying their bill?
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 05:45:03 AM »
Don’t you just love how everybody leaves the BW without paying their bill?

I'm fully prepared to find out that Bob murdered Bill Malloy over not paying his bill.    He must be a ticking time bomb over all this by now.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 12:02:43 PM »
Vicky has changed her mind about Bill Malloy's death yet again, apparently, even as she goes out to meet Burke in case just in case Roger did kill Bill.  Nobody in the world knows Vicky is going out except for Burke and herself.  It's a perfect setup for Burke to murder her if he is Bill's murderer, or even if he isn't Bill's murderer but wishes he were because killing people is so much fun.

It seems less likely that Roger killed Bill than it did at the end of the previous episode.  If he had killed Bill, he would have surely had no particular compunction about killing Vicky.  On the other hand, maybe he thinks killing a girl would be a stain on the Collins family honor in a way that killing a guy would not.

Assuming that Roger's story of the night of Bill's death is true, I feel some sympathy for him.  Honestly, if I were the first person to find the body of somebody whom I had a motive to kill, I'd be seriously tempted to run away the way Roger says he did.  After all, we'll see in episode 1156 (yeah, I know it's a long time to wait) what might happen if one sticks around at a murder scene.

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 12:16:03 AM »
Only day thirteen at Collinwood and much has happened to the foundling.  Once again she is being threatend with death by a member of her new family.  Roger tells her the truth of what happened the night Bill died and the self scarifying man that he is did it all for his sister.
David goes to the Old house all alone to talk to Great-great grandma as he usually does. Matthews trudges up the steps to the house and finds David inside.  David reveals that Vickie knows who killed Bill. When they leave Grandma leaves the portrait.
Vickie sneaks out of the house the backway in her trench coat for a secret meeting with Burke.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times