Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0100  (Read 1207 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0100
« on: November 19, 2011, 06:37:56 PM »

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Discuss - Ep #0100
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 07:13:58 PM »
Does Roger ever really stop Carolyn from doing things, like going out with Burke in this case?   Isn't Carolyn's rank in the family actually higher than his?   Burke should tell Mrs. J to look for the Pen as she cleans the rooms, but who knows when she'll get around to that...   At end, a promo announcement for The Time Tunnel!
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 09:42:02 PM »
Nancy Barrett hold the slate and points before the show starts. 
More Pen.  Vickie now thinks that Roger did it. 
Carolyn plans to date Burke in secret.  David again eavesdrops and plot to keep Carolyn away from Burke David squeals on Carolyn as soon as Roger gets home.  Carolyn reveals that she told Vickie about the pen.  Roger is horrified.
The only modern touch in Carolyn's room is a HiFi on the top of the dresser. I can just imagine the classical musician Elizabeth reacting to the Beetles music at Collinwood.
Meanwhile Vickie has borrowed Carolyn's car and pulled up in front of the cafe to see Burke.
100 episodes down and one can only hope the pen malarkey will end soon.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 12:03:56 AM »
Burke should tell Mrs. J to look for the Pen as she cleans the rooms
Good idea!

I couldn't believe Vicky went to Burke instead of to the sheriff.  Does she not realize that her life could be in danger?  Does she really think she can play Nancy Drew and solve the Mystery of the Purloined Pen?

The relationship between David and his father is evolving in a strange way.  At the moment, jealousy over Burke is more important to David than hatred of his father, but that could change in a heartbeat.

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 05:52:47 PM »
The only modern touch in Carolyn's room is a HiFi on the top of the dresser. 

Carolyn's room is ghastly. The follwing items that furnish her room are positively horrid:
The sconces, the painting over her bed, the bed itself, lamp, curtains and the bureau. I don't know who was responsible for putting her bedroom together, but it does not work!
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 07:42:59 PM »
At that time all the girls wanted the kind of furniture that was white with gold trim. I can't remember what it was called, but it seems like exactly the thing that Carolyn would want ant Her mother would have bought for her.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times