Author Topic: Quentin and Ezra  (Read 2347 times)

Nancy

Re: Quentin and Ezra
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2002, 04:08:29 PM »
Macauley Culkin is still acting.  He is 21 and I read that he was in a play in London, I believe, but I can't recall the name of it right now.  He got excellent reviews for his performance.

That's right, he resumed his acting career by doing a well received play in London and now he has one movie in the can and has started shooting another.  The whole debacle with his parents drove him out of the limelight for quite some time.

nancy

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2002, 08:26:31 PM »
Whoa! He must be really old, now. I thought he would be dead already.

I think he's just one of those people born with an old face.  Even in his Godfather role which of course was shot during about the same time period, he looks (to me at least) to be 10 years or more older than he actually is.  So, by the time he got around to doing his own spinoff show it looked as though he wasn't aging at all.  I just love the guy in anything I've seen him do and thought he was really great as Ezra Braithwait one of the best shorter segments of the show.  The makeup people did really well with it too IMO.
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad

Offline Cassandra

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2002, 10:31:29 PM »
Robin wrote:
Macauley Culkin is still acting.  He is 21 and I read that he was in a play in London, I believe, but I can't recall the name of it right now.  He got excellent reviews for his performance.

That's right, he resumed his acting career by doing a well received play in London and now he has one movie in the can and has started shooting another.  The whole debacle with his parents drove him out of the limelight for quite some time.

Thanks guys! I hadn't realized that he was still out there acting.  Gosh, the last couple of movies that I've seen him in was "The Good Son" and "My Girl"  which I
thought he did a pretty good job playing both a villian in one, and then a friend in the latter.  It's good to know that his talents aren't being wasted and that he is still out there entertaining.  Thanks for the info.  :-)
"Calamity Jane"