Author Topic: Smile Question  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Smile Question
« on: June 09, 2003, 10:14:09 PM »
I know how to see 'how big a fan/smilie' I (or anyone) is, but I forget where the 'list' (ie how many posts per day...and I know that isn't the only factor) is.

Directions anyone???

Thanks

Patti
 (PS..I re-read the orig. topic started by Rainey...I don't see where it is/////I stink at directions)  :P
What a Woman!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re:Smile Question
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2003, 11:50:55 PM »
I know how to see 'how big a fan/smilie' I (or anyone) is, but I forget where the 'list' (ie how many posts per day...

That list can be accessed from anyone's public profile page by clicking on the "Where do You fit in?" link, under their Posts/Per Day/Today. Just click on any member's name (other than your own) to bring up their public profile.

PS..I re-read the orig. topic started by Rainey...I don't see where it is

Raineypark's topic, "Every Member's Very Own Smiley.......", is currently near the bottom of this page. ;)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2003, 12:44:09 AM »
nonono...sorry, didn't make myself clear; where's the 'main list'...like if someone posts 351 in one day, it says something like you're a psycho...(and the word's "no one has reached that yet" are with it)?

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2003, 12:52:41 AM »
Patti....go to the Cousin's List and bring up Top 20 Posters....then click on your personal little smiley (or anybody elses!) and it brings up the page I think you're talking about.
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2003, 01:02:46 AM »
nonono...sorry, didn't make myself clear; where's the 'main list'...like if someone posts 351 in one day, it says something like you're a psycho...(and the word's "no one has reached that yet" are with it)?

I understood you. :) And you access that list by clicking the "Where do You fit in?" link from anyone's public profile page. ;)

click on your personal little smiley (or anybody elses!) and it brings up the page I think you're talking about.

But you can also access it this way too.