Author Topic: Was Everything Really Transferred?  (Read 964 times)

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Was Everything Really Transferred?
« on: March 10, 2002, 10:34:25 AM »
When I first came to this board and started catching up on everything, I noticed that the topic, "More 1795 Comments" started by Vlad didn't contain a reply I remembered making on the previous board.  In fact, there's a post by Birdie there, that says it's in response to mine, but mine isn't there.

That makes me wonder if there could have been other items lost in the transfer.  I happen to remember that one, but certainly have no idea of what else there was.

Josette

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Was Everything Really Transferred?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2002, 08:12:32 PM »
Josette,

With the exception of birthday announcements or threads that dealt with isuues specific to how to use eboards, Midnite and I transferred all of the posts that we had access to. (You might recall that at times posts were mysteriously disappearing from eboards and then reappearing without any adequate explanation.)
I'm not sure what the deal was with that particular post of yours or which one of us had the responsibility to transfer that particular thread (the two days before we made the move to this forum were so hectic that they're nothing but a blur to me at this point :D), but I've been able to access your post and I've inserted it into the thread. I'm sorry it somehow got omitted in the first place. But please be assured that it was only a simple oversight. :)

Offline Josette

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2002, 08:07:14 AM »
Thank you!  :)  I wasn't overly concerned about that post, but since it was one I knew was missing (and the fact that Birdie's reply was there proved it), I just wondered if there could be a bunch of others that had also slipped through the cracks.

Josette

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2002, 09:56:31 AM »
I apologize, Josette, since I transferred that thread.  My only defense is that I was really, really tired, and to also move the posts that I authored meant I had to go back and forth between browsers (since I had to be logged on as myself in order to get a post onto the board under the username Midnite, but not logged on as myself to transfer for all other posters).  Though I skipped that message, I believe I was consistent in getting the rest of my threads transferred.  Anyway, thanks for pointing it out.

Offline Josette

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2002, 09:46:32 AM »
No need of an apology!  The post wasn't that important.  Again, it was mostly the curiosity of whether anything else was missing and I just wanted to let it be known in case there were other items.

Josette
Josette