Author Topic: Blog Remembers '91 Revival!  (Read 806 times)

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
Blog Remembers '91 Revival!
« on: January 26, 2011, 10:10:35 PM »
I used to read PEREZ HILTON years ago;  however, he became increasingly annoying to my ears eyes and soul.  I didn't like how he bullied people and talked about them like they were not humans.  I know he says he has reformed but I still choose to go to blogs that are uplifting and positive.

I said that to say this. I found out about Pinkisthenewblog.com when I was looking for celebrity news that was of the positive nature.  I had been so busy recently that I hadn't been there in a while.  I looked up DS and found out he had recently watched the REVIVAL! I thought it was cool that he had watched it as he is around my age.  He points out that his mom was a fan of the original.  I thought I would post this. There is also other articles if you search DS. And I also thought that if you like to learn about celebs this might be a place for you to visit.  He also knows his facts as he points out the true reason the show was cancelled.

I like that he has a big HONKING AD for the Revival as well.

http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/2009/06/who-needs-edward-cullen-when-you-can-have-barnabas-collins/

Here is the link courtesy of www.pinkisthenewblog.com
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Blog Remembers '91 Revival!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 10:28:48 PM »
Nice piece. But hmmm...that ad (minus the pink stars, of course) looks similar to the one I've posted twice here on the forum (back in '08 to announce Watching Project #2: A Love Story Beyond Time - and on January 13th in honor of the 91 Seires' 20th birthday). Remarkably similar. Right down to same effects that my scanner caused in the scan - effects that are unique to the scanner that scanned it. But hey, IF he did "borrow" the scan from here, at least it was in aid of a good cause, so I can't get too mad. And who knows, it might actually mean that the guy who runs that blog is a member here...

Offline Taeylor Collins

• DSF God
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 12:53:23 AM »
Well of course it wasn't right if he did steal from you.  I know he adds stars to every picture he post to make it Pink site worthy.  However, as you said at least it gave some exposure to DS. Apparently he has some members who like DS  because they posted about liking it and waiting for the Johnny D movie!  If I use anyyting from here on my DS facebook page or my personal one I always give you guys credit because that is just good Internet etiquette. He SHOULD know internet etiquette.  I am sure his name is Trent but I know that he could use a different name.  At any rate, it was cool to see that he liked the Revival as you know some people my age think anything made less than 10-15 years ago isn't worthy of watching. I am so glad I AM NOT like that! :0)
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 03:27:09 PM »
you know some people my age think anything made less than 10-15 years ago isn't worthy of watching. I am so glad I AM NOT like that! :0)

Wow, if I thought that way, I wouldn't own half of my DVD/Blu-ray collection...

Offline Taeylor Collins

• DSF God
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 11:49:27 PM »
Me neither MB. I am obviously not friends with hardly any of those people, just know a few acquintances like that.  I just can get along their line of thinking.  I wouldn't own half of my collection either. I personally grew up on old movies and tv shows. Every day after school it was The Bionic Woman and Wonder Woman in syndication for me. :) I have recently devled a lot deeper into Old Hollywood but I have always appreciated a movie for being good, not for the year it was created in.