Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1178  (Read 752 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1178
« on: March 24, 2011, 12:00:04 AM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #1178
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 05:59:33 AM »
Jerry Lacy is turning in a fine performance in an unpleasant role.  Trask just couldn't stop grinning today as he announced Barnabas's death.  But what led him to determine that Barnabas was finally dead?  And what did Julia give Barnabas to get him up and walking in just a few hours?  I mean, her specialty is sedatives, and I doubt they would be much help in this case.

Good heavens, what a worthless witness Trask is!  Everything he says is either unprovable or else hearsay.  Shouldn't Charles Dawson (whom I can't help but think of as Nicholas) be calling Constable Ward to the stand to tell the judges about Lorna Bell and Randall Drew?  And anyway, didn't Judge Wiley decide that there was insufficient evidence to try Quentin for Randall's murder?  And by the way, what's this about finding Mrs. Ward dead outside of Quentin's cell?  She was in his cell!  But I daresay Trask thought it would be indelicate to mention that, seeing as how it might damage the dead woman's reputation.  Trask's such a gentleman.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 08:45:05 AM »
Gloaty, gloaty Lamar once again.  He's on an all-canary diet.

To keep the court from destroying the Head after the trial, maybe they could tie a really long string to it and yank it back, a la Top Cat tipping the concierge.

Note that Q1 doesn't ask Gerard to represent him.  What would he have said?  

Great DS moment, Barnabas appearing.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 03:19:17 PM »
Gerard's claim that he combed the countryside for a lawyer... Well, I mean, how much of the countryside can one comb in three hours? On horseback, yet!

Must have been a combo of Julia and Angelique that brought Barnabas back to health. I betcha.
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.