Author Topic: PT Characters  (Read 4641 times)

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Re:PT Characters
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2003, 01:51:50 AM »
You know, if the authorities did happen to recover Phillip's body in the water off of Widows' Hill, do you think that Phillip was buried in those same dreadful trousers?

Or, was Phillip laid out in his coffin, wearing that atrocious black suit (Phillip's one and only suit, no doubt!) that he wore to young Michael's "funeral"?  That "suit" looked like the same kind of cruddy suit that Mickey Dolenz et al, used to wear on "The Monkees," IMHO.     

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2003, 12:47:37 PM »
Hey gang,

If there had been a PT counterpart of Phillip Todd, do you think that old Phil would still be sporting that groovy hairdo, Mr. Rogers cardigan sweater, and those absolutely God awful, ugly #ss gray plaid pants of his?

Bob the Bartender, who does all of his clothes shopping via the internet with the fine folks from Habands.

Surely, Bob, you had a pair of pants just like those back then - I did!  I mean, wearing them made one the envy of the fashion-conscious at Washington Junior High School.  Of course, they were not always worn - one did not want to run the risk of wearing them out.  It took a great deal of work, and pleading with one's mom when out clothes shopping, to get that oh-so-important groovy look.

Gerard

Offline Eleanor_Rigby

• Full Poster
  • So it goes -- Kilgore Trout
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2003, 01:37:12 PM »
I kinda have a feeling that if the authorities did get Philip's body out of the water, his family might not choose to have an open casket viewing.  I guess it depends on how fast they get the body out of the water?  Drowning isn't kind to bodies.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

Offline Julian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2003, 02:53:03 PM »
I'd like to think that in true soap opera fashion Philip somehow survived his plunge from Widows' Hill, emerged from the water with amnesia and was found and cared for by a Greer Garson type (remember Random Harvest?) They are probably now happily running an antique store in New Hampshire.

IluvBarnabas

Re: PT Characters
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2007, 03:59:19 PM »
I don't know why Dan was so damn insistant that the audience would never accept Alexandra as anyone BUT the pure, innocent Vicki. I certainly wouldn't have minded seeing her in a villianous role.

And with so much of the cast off to make HODS at this time, bringing back Alexandra during the PT story would have been great......I mean seeing an evil Parallel Time Vicki might just have made the storyline more interesting than it actually was.

Offline Brandon Collins

• Senior Poster
  • You have a secret, Mr. Collins.
    • View Profile
    • The Rebel
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2007, 05:00:18 PM »
I would daresay that an evil PT Vicki would have DEFINITELY done wonders to make the storyline MUCH MORE interesting while all the others were away to film the movie.
Brandon Collins

http://rebellionbegins.blogspot.com

Twitter: @AwesomeBran

Offline BuzzH

• DSF God
  • The grooviest HEP cat in Collinsport!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2007, 05:13:28 PM »
I don't know why Dan was so damn insistant that the audience would never accept Alexandra as anyone BUT the pure, innocent Vicki. I certainly wouldn't have minded seeing her in a villianous role.
And with so much of the cast off to make HODS at this time, bringing back Alexandra during the PT story would have been great......I mean seeing an evil Parallel Time Vicki might just have made the storyline more interesting than it actually was.

TOTALLY agree!  ;)
Buzz-isms:

"I like the bike I got, & the chick I got!"
"I know just the place!?Over in Logansport!"
"If ya feel it, SIT it!"
"Come on, before he offers me a side car too!"
"Her nose needed some powder!"
"You askin' me to give up something I like?"

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2007, 06:52:13 PM »

I'm not sure that teenage Midnite would've accepted it readily.  But adult Midnite LOVED what the fan fic Shadows on the Wall did in its progression of character transformation of Vicki during the later chapters.  :D

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2007, 03:52:31 AM »
I agree about Victoria being evil in PT Time.  It could have boosted the ratings up as well..and the show could have maybe ran a few more years...or perhaps still be going today....
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2008, 03:32:56 PM »
AM approached DC about returning to the show, but she only wanted to come back if she could play a character with a dark side.

I always thought they should have brought back VICTORIA however to give AM a juicer part made it an evil Victoria, and then slowly revealed her plan to DESTORY THE COLLINS FAMILY MUAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~  That would be have been fun to see and great change for AM!!  And then the Leviathans may have not lead to the cancellation and we could have gotten a few more DS years possibly?  Oh the possibilities!! :(
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/