Author Topic: Tony Petersen's "Dutch Uncle"  (Read 730 times)

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Tony Petersen's "Dutch Uncle"
« on: May 12, 2002, 06:33:48 AM »
Dear Fellow Dark Shadows Fans,

When Barnabas offered to explain to Tony, in what I took to be in an avuncular and somewhat condescending manner, the exact nature of his relationship with Carolyn, I was expecting a different response from Tony.

I actually expected to hear the cynical, worldy-wise, (probably New England School of Law educated attorney) Tony Petersen,  to say to Mr. B., "That's the biggest crock of pure, unadulterated bovine excrement that I've heard in my entire life!"

Of course, the refined gentleman of the eighteenth century would have no droll riposte to this "candid" contemporary comment.

Sincerely,

Bob the Bartender,  who thinks the distinguished Dr. Eric Lang looks like Sen. Fritz Hollings of the great state of South Carolina.

Offline Daphne

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
    • ..::Shadows.in.a.Mirror::..
Re: Tony Petersen's "Dutch Uncle"
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2002, 08:52:25 PM »
LMAO! I thought he had a lot of nerve to go ask Barnabus about it in the first place....but aww "I'm quite interested in Carolyn!" How cuuuuuuuuute........ I'm so excited! Although, I know what happens 2 Tony....I think .....  >:( :'(
"Dude, the difference between your moods is like night and day!" || "Surely someone must have given you something ... !?"
D&Q,L&D,C&B&T&J&B&A4E!&S2 ^_^

Offline Cassandra

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Tony Petersen's "Dutch Uncle"
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2002, 01:09:40 AM »

Sincerely,

Bob the Bartender,  who thinks the distinguished Dr. Eric Lang looks like Sen. Fritz Hollings of the great state of South Carolina.

ROTFL!!! :)
"Calamity Jane"