Author Topic: Backstage Passes for Mame with David Selby  (Read 383 times)

Offline MsCriseyde

• Senior Poster
  • Even the name reeks of Ohrbach's!
    • View Profile
    • Criseyde's David Selby Site
Backstage Passes for Mame with David Selby
« on: October 10, 2002, 04:03:49 AM »
Hi everyone,

The LA-area Dark Shadows fan club, Shadows in the Sun, is in the process of getting together a group to attend an upcoming performance of Mame with David Selby.

I thought I would pass along group-related information for any other groups of fans who might be interested in attending. I'm working with the producers in order to provide groups of David Selby fans an opportunity to tour the backstage area and, possibly, to meet with David.

Here's the story . . . For groups of 10 or more fans attending the show, Cabrillo Music Theatre has offered to arrange a souvenir "backstage pass" and  a "meet and greet" with David (depending on his schedule, etc.).

Anyone who's going to see the show with a group of 10 or more fans can contact me via the Feedback page of my web site so that I can pass along contact information for the theater's group sales folks and the people who are arranging these "meet and greets."

Much as I would like to say that I have enough free time this semester to organize fans into these groups, I really don't; however, if anyone plans to attend with fewer than the required 10 to make a group, please contact me via my site's Feedback page with info about the show you wish to attend, and I'll see if there's any way I can start matching folks together to make the necessary 10.

I'm not making any promises, though, because there are papers to be graded and PhD qualifying exams to be taken. :)

If you need more info about Mame, you'll find it on my web site via the link banner below.

Dark Shadows Alumni Movies (Includes a DS News page.)