Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0324  (Read 804 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0324
« on: June 21, 2007, 07:15:11 PM »

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0324
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 07:53:34 PM »
This was a great show. I loved all the banter, Dave and Julia,  his comments to her make me really smile. I wonder if Grayson said something to the writers.  This was a pivotal one, maybe others hadn't been thinking that way, now it is in there.  She's gone from wanting to cure Barnabas for her goals of science, to her wanting to have a place in his life.

The scene with Barnabas's evil eyes was great.  The writers must still have wanted to get rid of Barnabas, they are really setting him up. If Willie dies then the next person was Julia and Barnabas.  I not quite sure how they would  put Willie back into the story. A triangle between Willie, Maggie, and Joe.

DH is doing a gret job in portraying David, you can see that he is really freaked out.

Spoiler

Vickie is wearing her time travel Suit.  ;D
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 09:49:22 PM »
I was looking at Vicky's suit and asking myself, "Is it?  Is it?"

Under the mausoleum floor, Jason McGuire's spirit is smiling, because his memory remains green in the hearts of ones he swindled.

I don't know why Vicky thought David was not scared of Barnabas, after what Burke told her about David's dream.  It may be unreasonable - in her eyes - for David to be scared of Barnabas, but that doesn't mean he isn't.

I'm sitting here sorting out David's ideas about Barnabas.  He didn't have any ill thoughts of Barnabas until he learned, from his own experience, that Barnabas and Willie were aware of the secret room in the mausoleum, and of the coffin in it.  He then had a dream in which Barnabas was bad, but Willie was not a part of the dream, and now he says that Willie did not kidnap Maggie.  So his own sense of things - psychic or otherwise - tells him that Willie is not part of Barnabas's evil, even though Willie was in the secret room with Barnabas, and even though David didn't start this train of thought until he heard Barnabas and Willie in the secret room.  David hasn't thought this through logically - but at this point, logic is totally irrelevant for him.  Revealed knowledge is all that matters.

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 12:02:36 AM »
I loved the conversation between Dave Woodard and Julia......I always loved the friendship between those two. Very perceptive of Dave to realize Julia's interest in Barnabas was more than casual. That whole exchange was just priceless.

To David's point of view, he and Sarah were supposed to be the only ones who knew about the secret room....throw in Sarah's previous statement that sometimes the dead DO get up and walk away....and then comes cousin Barnabas and Willie who know all too well about the secret room.
Something in David's mind is starting to put two and two together even though he still won't quite know what it equals....at this point he only knows that Barnabas is far from the charming cousin he has passed himself off as. And more is yet to come....

Great episode.

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 09:21:20 AM »
I loved that exchange between Dave Woodard and Julia! [bigok]  That was so cute when he said she was romantically interested in Barnabas! [luv]  It made me laugh! [lghg]

I like Vicki's hair the way she wore it in this episode.  I also like the sweater that Julia wore and the dress that Elizabeth wore. [thumb]

That sure was spooky for the eyes in the portrait to glow when David looked at it. [shkdg] David is a very perceptive (or is that psychic?) boy.  [ideag] I wonder if Sarah somehow made him have that dream? [idontknow]

Great episode! [cheer]

----- Sally -----

[coolg] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]