Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0476  (Read 777 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0476
« on: February 11, 2008, 06:16:04 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0476
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 08:30:40 AM »
Barnabas told Julia today that it seemed unlikely that Lang had held back from him any information about the experiment - but Barnabas was wrong.  I see no reason for Lang to be holding back the information that we learn later, except perhaps that Lang's psyche is twisted into some really repulsive knots.  When he was talking to Jeff about the murders that Jeff apparently committed, it seemed to me that he was enjoying the subject too much.

It looks as though Roger Davis is set to take over the role of Barnabas, and I started thinking that it would be nice if Jonathan Frid could take over the role of Dr. Lang.  Lang doesn't quite believe in the whole curse business, so I can easily imagine him deciding to take up residence in Barnabas's recently vacated body.  I would like to see Jonathan Frid bring Lang to life, and give us a clearer view of both Lang's brilliance and his madness than Addison Powell can manage.  Incidentally, when Lang said he had discovered the secret to giving life to inanimate matter, I was waiting to hear Barnabas ask, "Oh, really? And when did you meet the Indian from Barbados?"

As I watched Jeff and Vicky talking, it seemed to me that Peter Bradford was more supportive of Vicky than Vicky is of Jeff Clark.  Peter accepted Vicky's story and didn't ask anything more of her, but Vicky is trying to push a strange identity on Jeff.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 08:43:11 PM »
If Jeff were arrested, would Vicki volunteer to be his amateur lawyer?
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 10:45:46 AM »
It bugs me when they talk about the face of the creature. It's not the face, it's the head. You can't have a face without a head! [snow_laugh] It sounds silly to me for them to be talking about the face. [snow_silly] It makes me think that there would be plastic surgery on the face to make it look like Jeff/Peter. In fact, I believe that's what Barnabas thought, too, when Dr. Lang first asked him which face he wanted. [snow_cheesy]

I hate Dr. Lang's hat. [snow_angry] It really looks hokey on him. Well, what do you know, after Jeff ran off at the cemetery, Dr. Lang actually was stuck with the shovel. I don't think he did any digging, though. [snow_wink]

----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 12:46:19 PM »
You can't have a face without a head!
Yes indeed, Jeff's face without Jeff's head of hair is simply unimaginable.