Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1004  (Read 2663 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #1004
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2010, 10:56:38 PM »
It's not clear that he had nothing to do with Ang's death though, and maybe Dameon's mad about that.

Maybe he's mad because his name was misspelled in the credits?

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #1004
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2010, 08:03:33 PM »
in Eagle Hill Cemetery (which is probably named Blue Whale Hill Cemetery in parallel time)

[stfl]

Bruno to Angelexis:  "I never thought I could be fooled so easily."
Well, I'm sure everyone on this board wasn't the least bit surprised.

[lghy]

Angelexis to Quentin:  "When I heard that you had married again, I was quite surprised."
Good fake by Angelique, because I'm sure that learning about Quentin's remarriage made her quite pissed.

No doubt about it!

I know the voiceovers are being used to explain Barnabas' absence, but lately they seem to be saying that Barnabas would be fighting the evil happenings if he could (but he can't, so he isn't), and that makes me wonder why we're supposed to assume that Barnabas would want to save these dysfunctional strangers, especially after what one of them (Will) did to him.

That's a good question, but I believe that somewhere along the way it's explained that initially he feels for them because they resemble their RT counterparts and then he comes to care for them as themselves. Though if they had been lucky, and considering what all his "help" accomplished, someone should have chained Barn back in that coffin and stuck it in Angelique's room until the room changed and he was sent back to RT without ever having interacted with them much! But they weren't lucky.  [b003]