Author Topic: DS Fest Registration  (Read 1271 times)

ClaudeNorth

DS Fest Registration
« on: June 07, 2002, 04:53:15 AM »
Hi!

Have those of you who pre-registered for this year's DS Fest received any mailings yet?  I sent in my registration a while ago, and I haven't received anything, nor has my check been cashed.  I'm wondering if this is the same for everyone else, or if my registration was lost in the mail.

Not that it really matters, since I won't be able to attend the Fest this year...

Back on the east coast (for the moment),

John

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
Re: DS Fest Registration
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2002, 07:04:56 AM »

I received mine a month ago. The mailing and my receipt all came together.
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2002, 08:10:10 AM »
I sent in my registration a while ago, and I haven't received anything, nor has my check been cashed.  I'm wondering if this is the same for everyone else, or if my registration was lost in the mail.

CN, please send an email to pansyfaye@darkshadowsfestival.com along with your name.  Pansy will let you know if your registration was received.  She's expecting to hear from you. :)

I'm disappointed you won't be here for the Fest.  You're missing a heck of a heat wave, btw, but I hope things are looking up for you!

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2002, 08:33:35 PM »

CN, please send an email to pansyfaye@darkshadowsfestival.com along with your name.  Pansy will let you know if your registration was received.  She's expecting to hear from you. :)

I'm disappointed you won't be here for the Fest.  You're missing a heck of a heat wave, btw, but I hope things are looking up for you!

Hey Midnite send that heat wave out here please it's been rainy and raw the past two days! my son's tball
was canceled and we have been stuck in the house![cryb]

jennifer[coolb]
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2002, 10:41:49 PM »
I feel sorry for you Jennifer, can you feel the heat yet? We're having record high temps of 107 here in Las Vegas, as soon as I bring my daughter home from school, we head out to the pool for the rest of the day. We've been going out since April, and we are already nice and tanned.
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan

ClaudeNorth

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2002, 06:58:46 AM »
Midnite,

Thanks for the help.  I'll be sure to email Pansy this weekend.

It is disappointing to be back east, but I am taking steps to make a career change, which will most likely involve grad school.  Who knows?  I might end up back in L.A. as a student! :)

Regards,

John

Offline Julia99

• Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2002, 07:08:47 PM »
I got mine too. . .
Julia99

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2002, 06:01:28 AM »
I feel sorry for you Jennifer, can you feel the heat yet? We're having record high temps of 107 here in Las Vegas, as soon as I bring my daughter home from school, we head out to the pool for the rest of the day. We've been going out since April, and we are already nice and tanned.

thanks Cheryl you are sweet!it's getting warmer here but 107 :o I went to Las Vegas in july once and someone had told me it was a dry heat and didn't feel as bad as the heat waves back here  
Boy they were wrong! 107 is HOT! Hope you enjoy the pool do you have to put ice cubes in it? It must get warm too!
take care
jennifer

we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2002, 08:05:24 PM »

Are you going to the Dark Shadows Festival Jennifer? When it was here in July of 1998, it was 117 every day. That was REALLY hot! The temp in my pool is 83, I keep the jacuzzi set at 103. I am really looking forward to the soon coming fest in Anaheim, CA. It's going to be fun! I'm sure a big temp change too from Las Vegas.
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2002, 05:04:43 AM »

Are you going to the Dark Shadows Festival Jennifer? When it was here in July of 1998, it was 117 every day. That was REALLY hot! The temp in my pool is 83, I keep the jacuzzi set at 103. I am really looking forward to the soon coming fest in Anaheim, CA. It's going to be fun! I'm sure a big temp change too from Las Vegas.

No La isn't in the cards this year Cheryl! but hope it is in NY next year The summer is just a bad time for traveling this year for me but looking foward to all the pictures!

jennifer

we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV