Author Topic: Vinnie Loscalzo Must Be Smiling Up There In Heaven!!!  (Read 812 times)

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Vinnie Loscalzo Must Be Smiling Up There In Heaven!!!
« on: July 10, 2006, 12:47:50 AM »
Hey gang,

I just cannot let today pass, without acknowledging such renowned Dark Shadows Italian-American alumni as the late, lamented D.S. makeup artist, Mr. Vinnie Loscalzo, and actors George DiCenzo and (the 2nd Burke Devlin) Anthony George (nee: Giorgio), and say very proudly (as the great-grandson of Vincenzo, nee: "Roberto") on July 9, 2006:

Viva Italia ! [clap] [crowdhappy] [headbang] [beer] [wave]

Offline Elmont

• Full Poster
  • The more I live the less I judge
    • View Profile
Re: Vinnie Loscalzo Must Be Smiling Up There In Heaven!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 03:52:00 PM »
 Hey yo, yo ey Bob. I hear ya, Viva Italia.  I guess Elmont doesn't sound very Italian.   Forgetaboutit, Elmonto...

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Re: Vinnie Loscalzo Must Be Smiling Up There In Heaven!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 02:16:22 PM »
Hey yo, yo ey Bob. I hear ya, Viva Italia.  I guess Elmont doesn't sound very Italian.   Forgetaboutit, Elmonto...

Elmont/Elmonto,

Yeah, the only paisans on Dark Shadows were King Johnny Romano (I think that I went to high school with his great-great grandson, Attilio) and Sandor and Magda Racosi.  What a disgratzia! :o

You'd at least think that the late, great Dan Curtis would have had a Bocchichio's Pizzeria to go along with the Blue Whale Tavern, Brewster's Department Store and Phillip and Megan Todd's ill-fated antique shop in downtown Collinsport, for "pietro's" sake!?! >:( ::) ;) ;D

Ciao,

Bartender Bobby "Bacala"!!! :)