Author Topic: Kathryn Leigh Scott and David Selby — who first acted together in NoDS?! HUH?!  (Read 364 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Round Lake native makes feature film about southwest Minnesota 'witch'

'Kathryn Leigh Scott and David Selby — who first acted together in the 1971 horror film "Night of Dark Shadows."'

Hmmm - that's news to me, and I'm betting everyone else reading this topic!!  [hall2_rolleyes]

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Wasn't TLATKLS suppose to play Magtoria Evters who worked in the local budget art supply store where Quentin purchased his paints, but it was one of those never-filmed scenes? 

Gerard

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Even IF Scott and Scott did do NoDS together, it still wouldn't have been the first time they'd acted together considering that they appeared in numerous scenes together between January 1969 and September 1970 on the daytime DS. That statement in the article is so wrong on so many different levels!  [hall2_rolleyes]

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
MB, are you saying someone got something wrong about DS in a story?  That's impossible!  What would "Barnabus" or "Barnaby" say?  MB, stop spreading fake news!  By the way, wasn't Barnabus or Barnaby or whatever in NoDS?  I think I read that somewhere.  It's got to be true.

Gerard