Author Topic: Resizing Board Pics  (Read 808 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Resizing Board Pics
« on: November 15, 2015, 07:33:22 AM »
Midnite, this is mostly for you, (but ANYONE who knows how to do this, please chime in):

So, there's the 'more', underneath the bunnies (for additional silly characters).

When you (Midnite) post something which makes the character larger, I always hit quote, to see how you do it.

I know you have something like 'img'  something something.

Can you teach me to increase the boards cutsey pics?

Next, so, I've been putting OS cast members pics, but WHY ARE THEY BENEATH THE WHITE BOX I'M TYPING IN RIGHT NOW???

Spazy,

Patti

(Please don't tell me to look for MBs resizing images, he's waaaaay to smart for me), plus, I *believe* he's referring to actual pictures (like all the ones I have with David Selby on our trip to Scotland).  [easter_grin]

PS, okay MB, please change the bunnies to autumnal or current seasonal pics, if you want oh Magnificent One.
What a Woman!

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Resizing Board Pics
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 10:40:38 PM »
Can you teach me to increase the boards cutsey pics?
Sorry, but no.  We talked about this in the topic you started about it that's on this board; something about Glen Close.

Next, so, I've been putting OS cast members pics, but WHY ARE THEY BENEATH THE WHITE BOX I'M TYPING IN RIGHT NOW???
Because you are adding them to the board as attachments (you upload them, they become stored on board space), and the board is set to display attachments underneath posts.  If you want pictures to appear inside your posts, you'll need to use image tags that link to the location where the pictures are stored.  I gave you the route to finding out how to use image tags in the Forum's Help section.