Author Topic: Monday's Montage Q  (Read 613 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Monday's Montage Q
« on: July 14, 2014, 09:53:48 PM »
On the initial page in, there's a pic of 'Roger', with caption of, "...unless they missed you..." (paraphrasing). I 'ass-u-me' Roger is speaking to Barnabas.

First, who is this young and not terribly looking Roger (I guess I've never seen a pic of him)?

Oh darn...I can't remember my 2nd question....

(Dealing with taking/registering for LAST!! class at my local college!!) Doesn't help that as of a month ago, not any of the teachers or administrators aren't there (at MY local; a few of them have gone to some of the other branches).

Got it: where is the exterior shot from? (It's patio/terrace area including places to sit!!).

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Monday's Montage Q
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 04:30:03 PM »
On the initial page in, there's a pic of 'Roger', with caption of, "...unless they missed you..." (paraphrasing). I 'ass-u-me' Roger is speaking to Barnabas.

Yes.

First, who is this young and not terribly looking Roger (I guess I've never seen a pic of him)?

That's an official photo from the '04 WB DS pilot. It's actor Martin Donovan, who played Roger.  [ghost_smiley]

where is the exterior shot from? (It's patio/terrace area including places to sit!!).

That's the terrace at Greystone, the mansion that "played" Collinwood in the pilot (as well as in the '91 DS).