Author Topic: KARLEN+PARKER MASSAGE EACH OTHER!  (Read 1495 times)

Offline joe integlia

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • joes gallery of DS photos
KARLEN+PARKER MASSAGE EACH OTHER!
« on: July 22, 2010, 08:10:30 AM »
I added a 2010 festival video on youtube. During a q+a, John Karlen starts massaging Lara Parker's shoulder and pulls her sweater revealing her bare shoulder!
www.youtube.com/jayteevideo

Offline Sara Monster

• * 150000 Poster!! *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Willie Loomis Saves Collinsport
Re: KARLEN+PARKER MASSAGE EACH OTHER!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 12:53:39 PM »
lol Excellent video, thanks for uploading!  [ghost_grin]

David

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 01:40:21 PM »
Truly SHOCKING!!!!!
So how much does Karlen charge for his massage services?

Offline B.Collins

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 07:02:50 AM »
yes thanxs for the link. & i have to say John Karlen is starting to look his age. i think that hair cut makes him look even older. but i'm thrilled he FINALLY lost weight. he looks good otherwise. i wish he'd go back to do acting, in films i mean. or even tv.

& Laura Parker as well. anyways, thanxs again for a good laugh. they looked like they were flirting a little with each other actually. he he.

Offline joe integlia

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • joes gallery of DS photos
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 07:27:32 PM »
During the cast reunion, Karlen said he will be playing Leonardo DiCaprio's dad in his next movie. I hope he was serious and not kidding around.

Offline Sara Monster

• * 150000 Poster!! *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Willie Loomis Saves Collinsport
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 08:27:46 PM »

Offline B.Collins

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 10:05:11 PM »
ya know looking at these video's & looking up at their ages online. it's actually HARD to believe how old the cast has gotten.

& they look pretty good i think. thanxs for the clip as well. the ONLY bad thing about these clips is the sound isn't too good. but that's how it unfortunally normally sounds like at events like these. i think.  at least if you aren't there & they are recorded. at least that's how it feels like to me.

Offline Annie

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 01:42:02 AM »
Hi Joe thanks again for the Video  it was most enjoyable!   John Karlen is funny and Laura Parker still beautiful as ever!
                            Love   Anne [ghost_smiley]
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You"    By Barry Manilow

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 11:16:35 PM »
A friend of mine be me that during this session John would be doing something like this. [ghost_wink]  Seems he and Lara have a great rapport! 
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline B.Collins

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 12:34:14 AM »
it's also nice that for a tv show that was on eons ago. the actors & actressess who were on it. may it be for a short period of time or a long period of time. it's nice hear that they are REAL Friendly  & great friends even to this day. & even if some have lost contact since the show ended or their time on the show.

that doesn't always happen. plus i think it helped that they basically treated like comedy to keep sane during the filming. so it's i think easier for them to get along than if everyone took it VERY Serious, not that they didn't. but to a point like i said on some shows the cast doesn't always get along because of that.  & i agree 100% for a woman her age. L. Parker she STILL looks Good. not many women can still look good at 67.  "Ann Margaret" is one that still looks good for her age. & so does Sophi Loren.  & the cast seems to actually have aged well. though it is sad that J.Frid has to walk with a cane now.

but at the conventions anyways it prolly looks like he is in character. i'm just thrilled that he's ok though.

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 04:02:25 AM »
I was under the impression Lara was in her 70's due to a comment she made last year about a roomate she had. IMDB.com list her date of birth as 1937 but IMDB isn't always reliable so I am not for sure if it's true! If she is 73 though then MORE POWER TO HER! She looks amazing! I always thought she was about 20 when she started DS but I have heard she was 30 which would confirm the IMDB age if that is true.

If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline B.Collins

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2010, 09:30:48 AM »
i think it said (1943) last time i looked i may be wrong. either way she DOES look good for her age.