Author Topic: PRIMARY PROP  (Read 4335 times)

Offline MikeS

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re: PRIMARY PROP
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2002, 03:47:41 PM »

The first rendition of the Barnabas painting in the foyer was stolen so they had to create another; that one showed up in someone's possession and it was given to the DS Festival, or loaned to them, for display.  I might have that wrong.   I don't know what happened to the portrait  Sam Evans did.                        

The Barnabas cane was lost several times during the series, but JF has one that he used to have shown at the festivals years ago.  He threw out the ring and cape after the series ended.

Nancy

Thanks for the info, Nancy!

Offline Ben

• Full Poster
  • That night must go ... nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2002, 04:21:24 PM »
Julia's hypodermic -- just love how she would hold it so casually, like a lit cigarette.

The Collins Family History -- simply the wrong book for Vicki to be caught holding in 1795.  

The buzzer button in Liz Stoddard's coffin -- a fine choice, conveniently located near her hand, that demonstrated amazing foresight on her part.  

Yeah, the KLS publicity photo on Maggie's dresser is a classic -- it is so un-Maggie, what a stitch!

Julia's gloves -- yes, Julia99, loved that put-'em-on, take-'em-off ritual.  I wonder whether those gloves (and the accompanying trademark ritual) might even have been Grayson's idea.  It certainly added to her unique character.

The "Shadow" -- although I don't know where they keep it now.  Does it fade with age?

Julia's notebook -- when she spotted that little red plastic-bound number with the dimestore lock on sale at Woolworth's, she must have thought, "Ah, yes!  The perfect volume for recording my priceless notes on a scientific breakthrough ... along with my secret thoughts about Davey Jones, Bobby Sherman, and Tom Jennings!"

Ben

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2002, 09:13:30 PM »
Julia's hypodermic -- just love how she would hold it so casually, like a lit cigarette.

Julia's red plastic-bound number with the dimestore lock on sale at Woolworth's, she must have thought, "Ah, yes!  The perfect volume for recording my priceless notes on a scientific breakthrough ... along with my secret thoughts about Davey Jones, Bobby Sherman, and Tom Jennings!"

Ben

What a scream Ben!  

Dear Diary. . I finally got **SOME** tonight from a handsome stranger who called my name eerily. . for some reason the dogs howled relentlessly after we **did it**. . .Will Barnabas be upset, will he know? Am I now a tramp?  It felt soooo good . ..
Julia99