Author Topic: Frid posts answers to fans feedback  (Read 494 times)

Nancy

Frid posts answers to fans feedback
« on: October 27, 2002, 05:55:13 AM »
Jonathan Frid has added more to the Visitor's Corner section, responding specifically to some of the feedback he has received on the audio gallery section.  He and his webmaster are starting to address questions and some technical issues.  Jonathan also says he is pondering the idea of putting readings on CDs so if this interests you, you should submit feedback on this issue.

If you have submitted feedback, you just might see your post there!

www.jonathanfrid.com and go to the Visitor's Corner on the main menu

Just thought this might be of interest - I don't mean for the whole thing to come across as something like "Garbo Speaks", lol.  He hasn't done this sort of thing before, that's all.

The great elusive one makes contact  . . .[lghy]
Nancy

Connie

Re: Frid posts answers to fans feedback
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2002, 09:25:44 AM »
Nancy,
I want to leave feedback about a few things on the website but I don't want it posted.  Stuff regarding some pages where you have to constantly scroll back and forth to read (even when the page is maximized), the huge print, and a page of photos that takes waaaay to long to load (I've given up twice) LOL.

I just don't feel comfortable posting this feedback publicly.  Does all the feedback people post show up on the site immediately, or do he and his webmaster just decide what feedback to show/what they want to answer?  Thanks.

love
CLC

Nancy

Re: Frid posts answers to fans feedback
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2002, 10:17:44 AM »
Whatever is submitted to the site as feedback is not automatically posted publicly.  They decide what to post or not post, usually choosing posts that represent a few of a similar content.

If you ask that your comments not be posted, I'm sure they will honor that. Just make sure you say that in your feedback.  After all, they are really after the feedback.

Thanks.

nancy

Nancy,
I want to leave feedback about a few things on the website but I don't want it posted.  Stuff regarding some pages where you have to constantly scroll back and forth to read (even when the page is maximized), the huge print, and a page of photos that takes waaaay to long to load (I've given up twice) LOL.

I just don't feel comfortable posting this feedback publicly.  Does all the feedback people post show up on the site immediately, or do he and his webmaster just decide what feedback to show/what they want to answer?  Thanks.

love
CLC