Author Topic: Vicki as Erica Kane?  (Read 1029 times)

Offline AllMyShadows

• Junior Poster
  • DS Fan All the Way!
    • View Profile
Vicki as Erica Kane?
« on: September 09, 2002, 02:03:45 AM »
I was watching a taped episode of "All My Children" yesterday, and I quickly thought of DS. What if DS was AMC? I can see Vicki being "Victoria Winters Clark Collins Blair Blair Collins Bradford Bradford Haskell Loomis Stokes Jennings Stokes Jennings."
DS on Sci-Fi
1992-1997, 1999-2003
Let's just hope TVLand picks it up or something like that lol

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Vicki as Erica Kane?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2002, 05:01:47 AM »
Well, Laura is in nearly the same boat: she's Laura Murdoch Stockbridge Collins Radcliffe Collins Collins, or something to that effect.

ProfStokes

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2002, 08:09:28 AM »
MaggieLover wrote:
What if DS was AMC? I can see Vicki being "Victoria Winters Clark Collins Blair Blair Collins Bradford Bradford Haskell Loomis Stokes Jennings Stokes Jennings."

and ProfStokes replied:
Well, Laura is in nearly the same boat: she's Laura Murdoch Stockbridge Collins Radcliffe Collins Collins, or something to that effect.

And we can't forget Angelique Bouchard Collins [who became Cassandra] Blair Collins [back to Angelique] Collins DuVal DuBois Rumson [then, going back in time, Valerie] Collins [and, finally, Miranda] DuVal!

Whew!!!

Offline scout75

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • "Sociopathic spinster!" "Histrionic fop!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2002, 08:22:12 AM »
And we can't forget Angelique Bouchard Collins [who became Cassandra] Blair Collins [back to Angelique] Collins DuVal DuBois Rumson [then, going back in time, Valerie] Collins [and, finally, Miranda] DuVal!

Yikes!

That's enough to make my poor little head spin!

[spin]

Not that it's on all that straight in the first place...
BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...

Offline ROBINV

• ** Robservationist **
  • Senior Poster
  • The Write Stuff
    • View Profile
    • Personal site of Robin Vogel
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2002, 12:20:28 PM »
Actually, if we're going for the Erica Kane-vixen thang, I'd say DS' own was Angelique.  On the other hand, Erica was and is such an experienced conniver, I bet if SHE were pursuing Barnabas Collins, they'd have been married and divorced--three times!--by now (and without the use of anything but Erica's natural witchcraft).

Love, Robin

Offline Luciaphile

• ** Collinsport Commentator **
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2002, 07:56:02 AM »
Actually, if we're going for the Erica Kane-vixen thang, I'd say DS' own was Angelique.  On the other hand, Erica was and is such an experienced conniver, I bet if SHE were pursuing Barnabas Collins, they'd have been married and divorced--three times!--by now (and without the use of anything but Erica's natural witchcraft).

Angelique is closest to Erica, but to be Erica all her ex's would have to be madly in love with her still so they could attend each wedding ;)

Luciaphil
"Some people ask their god for answers to their spiritual questions. For everything else, there is Google." --rpcxdr-ga