Author Topic: DS FEAR FACTOR  (Read 2363 times)

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
Re: DS FEAR FACTOR
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2002, 03:24:09 AM »
Joe is caught between vampire Tom and werewolf Chris, unable to escape.  Horrible dream!

Love, Robin

That's a horrible dream i think not!What a thought!Love to be the middle of that sandwich!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2002, 09:16:56 AM »
Dr.Eric Lang wrote:
An hour with Hallie Stokes - there's nothing scarier than that. After five minutes I'd be BEGGING to be buried alive.  

LOL!! Chris,  my sides are aching so much from laughing!
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Donna

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2002, 06:18:25 PM »
This is a little off topic here but .......how about this idea ....and you can all add to it if you wish. :)

How about having a majority of the exsisting DS members appear on Fear Factor?  Design the show with a DS theme.  Taking in consideration the age of the actors/actresses still alive of course.

Have some fun with this.  They have celeberties on now and then.  This could be a possible season wrap up show.  :)

I think it would be a hoot to see the remaining actors wiggle their way out of the stunts their given to do.

Call me crazy if you want, I just thought it might be a far out idea.  Ah oh, there goes that experession from the 60's.  I am really losing it now ........... LOL ;)
"The hardest act to follow is yourself."  Sir Paul McCartney  :-*

Offline VAM

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Adding to my canvas of life...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2002, 07:49:06 PM »
This is a little off topic here but .......how about this idea ....and you can all add to it if you wish. :)

How about having a majority of the exsisting DS members appear on Fear Factor?  Design the show with a DS theme.  Taking in consideration the age of the actors/actresses still alive of course.

Have some fun with this.  They have celeberties on now and then.  This could be a possible season wrap up show.  :)

I think it would be a hoot to see the remaining actors wiggle their way out of the stunts their given to do.

I could just visualize John Karlen in a bat cave! :O
It is a good day because I am still ticking!