Author Topic: Trouble accessing board  (Read 878 times)

Offline HobbiesDS

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Junior Poster
  • It must be a full moon!
    • View Profile
Trouble accessing board
« on: August 01, 2002, 04:38:44 AM »
*Not really a new subject, but I couldn't get my post to take and I wanted to say Thanks!

Thanks for letting us know what was wrong.  I was so disappointed because I missed the weekend montage.  I don't post much, but I do check in several times a week to read new posts and see what is going on in the World of Dark Shadows.  I also really enjoy when someone posts old Dark Shadow interviews or pictures.  Lots of fun!  Everyone involved with this board has done a terrific job!  And I thouroughly enjoy it!

Thanks again!
HobbiesDS
HobbiesDS

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Trouble accessing board
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2002, 06:06:57 AM »
HobbiesDS,

Your message did go through-- posted a few minutes before this one. It's on page 2 of the topic, which is stuck to the top of the board.  I hope that helped.

And thank you again for the compliments!  Let me say that there's no better person to work with than MB.

Offline HobbiesDS

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Junior Poster
  • It must be a full moon!
    • View Profile
Re: Trouble accessing board
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2002, 03:25:17 AM »
Sorry for the double post!!  But I kept getting an error message.  I tell ya the two of you (Midnight and MB) are great!  Did you both make it to the DS Festival??  I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you and say Hello.  Maybe next year.

Thanks again!
HobbiesDS
HobbiesDS