Author Topic: Frank Borzellieri's DS articles?  (Read 663 times)

Offline Lady_Belle

• I love DS!
    • View Profile
Frank Borzellieri's DS articles?
« on: July 31, 2002, 12:33:04 AM »
?!?
I met this man at the 2002 Dark Shadows convention, named Frank Borzellieri, who'd showed m this ENORMOUS article he'd written on Lara Parker, with many photos.
I've posted upon other DS boards, about this; I was searching for the magazine that it was published in?
OF COURSE
last night, I'd realized that I think the photos were in black and white--meaning that perhaps Frank had reprinted a NEWSPAPER article he'd written, and maybe had it bound like a magazine? He told me that he was planning to have Lara sign it, then pose for a photo with him, holding it. So he might very well have had it enlarged! ( he actually had an envelope of photos from the 2001 convention of him posing with stars, for them to sign! )
I HAVE seen Frank's questionable political essays. ::) :P :-[ :-X  :'(

But I DID see his name in he by-line of the Lara Parker article! :-/
Frank had not given me his correct e-mail--but I know he belongs to SOME writers' group--somewhere! ?!?
Has anyone here ever met him? Maybe I can ask the friend he had with him??
He had a pal named Albert, and one named Jared or Gerald that he spent the most time with. ( this may or may NOT have been Jared Taylor, a publisher of his--the online photos of Taylor does NOT look like the friend at the convention, a man with light/medium brown hair and mustache, with small glasses )
Please post info here, or e-mail me. I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Lady Belle

Offline Lady_Belle

• I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Frank Borzellieri's DS articles?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2002, 10:46:07 PM »
Actually, the thought occurred to contact Lara Parker, herself, to ask if SHE knew which publication it was in? However, I could find NO contact information on her website. DOES she have an e-mail/snail mail address?
Thank you 8)
Lady Belle

Offline Lindsey

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Frank Borzellieri's DS articles?
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2002, 01:59:11 AM »
I believe Lara Parker has an address where you can write to her. It is located at the bottom of the page where you can purchase autographed photos. This is the only address I have seen. I hope you are able to get in contact with her. If you are, I would be interested in seeing the article. It sounds really good!  ;D

-Lindsey
"What is the truth?" 
"That I love you.  No matter how much I fight my feelings, I will always love you."
                          -Barnabas and Angelique 1840