Author Topic: Poor Adam ~  (Read 2457 times)

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
Re: Poor Adam ~
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2002, 04:44:58 PM »
Hello Ringo~! Nice to meet you..I have to say that my all time favorite one to hate is Thee almighty Trask..my take on the most annoying one is definetly ..200%..Hallie stokes.When I see her ..I just have the urge to say "would you like some cheese to go with that whine?" :P..She's the most nerve wrecking child on the show..in my opinion...Yes amy gets on your nerves too..but Hallie..whew...By the way,(hope you recovering nicely from the slap Robin gave you... ;)

Hi Maggie and welcome too It's great that you enjoyed
all the storylines some did drive me crazy and Adam
was one of them! have to agree with you Haliie/Carrie is my least favorite character!i run from the room when she is on! :o

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline RingoCollins

• Senior Poster
  • I think it was the trousers
    • View Profile
    • Fans On The Run
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2002, 08:10:11 PM »
Hello Ringo~! ...Yes amy gets on your nerves too..but Hallie..whew...By the way,(hope you recovering nicely from the slap Robin gave you... ;)

Oh, Cheeezum, I MEANT Hallie!  but I was listening to The Platters [smokn]....and all little monsters look alike to me, anyroad.

and after all the *slaps* I have caught over the years, I have toughened up the cheeks!  [A surprising number of humans do not understand my sense of humor! :-X - if I ever go overboard, just whack me back in line ;D]
We sing, we dance.....and we don't need pants!

Offline Maggie Evans

• Junior Poster
  • Barnabas..you can nail me in your coffin anytime~!
    • View Profile
    • The Old House
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2002, 10:31:37 PM »
SPOILER...

Hello Mrs J~! I agree with you..it would have been interesting to see what happened with that character in the end..as we all know though..he goes into prof Stokes' backroom and is never to be heard of again..I couldn't believe they did that..never mentioned him again..makes ya wonder if the writers were at a loss as to what to do with the character ..eh?    ?!?
Happiness isnt having what you want..it's wanting what you have.

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2002, 11:13:04 PM »
Hello Cassandra~! and Thanks :)
I just thought of something..when he puts that green sweater on..if my memory serves me correct...he never takes it off again,does he? :-/

LOL!!  Sorry to give you the "bad" news Maggie, but Im pretty sure this sweater will be on him unti the end. ;)
"Calamity Jane"

Offline franimal

• Junior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2002, 11:53:59 PM »
SPOILER...

Hello Mrs J~! I agree with you..it would have been interesting to see what happened with that character in the end..as we all know though..he goes into prof Stokes' backroom and is never to be heard of again..I couldn't believe they did that..never mentioned him again..makes ya wonder if the writers were at a loss as to what to do with the character ..eh?    ?!?

And when will that happen exactly? ;) Not that I'm trying to rush it or anything.

Franimal

Offline VictoriaWintersRox

• Full Poster
  • Vickified
    • View Profile
    • The Regal Beagle
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2002, 12:27:26 AM »

And when will that happen exactly? ;) Not that I'm trying to rush it or anything.

His last episode (#636) airs in early September, either the first week or second week.